Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Karen will get a contender this year, if it’s her last?

I’m kind of torn cos I get it would be her last year blah blah blah but I don’t actually think she’s a good enough dancer to get a ringer 😬. Probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t really enjoy watching her - I think she’s just very meh and it’s so apparent that most of the other dancers are miles ahead of her. I also feel the same about Dianne.
I thought the same about Janette as her ballroom was a lot weaker than the other pros. I was annoyed when she got HRVY as he clearly had potential and I thought it would be Aston all over again, but she proved me wrong. I think Karen deserves a real shot.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same about Janette as her ballroom was a lot weaker than the other pros. I was annoyed when she got HRVY as he clearly had potential and I thought it would be Aston all over again, but she proved me wrong. I think Karen deserves a real shot.
I like Karen more now than I used to - the constant eating jokes were getting a bit boring but that seems to have stopped now. Is it me or her shoulders always a bit hunched up?

Reactions: 1
In the last few years, Karen has become one of my favourite pros, and I used to find her quite annoying. Since she split with Kevin she's become way more chilled and less try-hard and just seems like a really kind, patient teacher

Ballroom is definitely her weak point but her Latin, contemporary and street dance is great and she is mesmerising to watch live

(Also love how she now seems to be completely over Shirley's bs and just rolls her eyes whenever she has an obvious dig at her)

Reactions: 7
In the last few years, Karen has become one of my favourite pros, and I used to find her quite annoying. Since she split with Kevin she's become way more chilled and less try-hard and just seems like a really kind, patient teacher

Ballroom is definitely her weak point but her Latin, contemporary and street dance is great and she is mesmerising to watch live

(Also love how she now seems to be completely over Shirley's bs and just rolls her eyes whenever she has an obvious dig at her)
I like Karen in recent years too. I just can't compute how she was ever married to King Kev.

Reactions: 10
Jeanette’s ballroom was very weak (and she was super annoying) but I loved watching her dance. The routine last season with Aljaz during the Ed Sheeran performance was stunning.

I don’t dislike Karen but I’ve never been wowed by her and I think a ringer would be completely wasted on her.

Reactions: 3
Jeanette’s ballroom was very weak (and she was super annoying) but I loved watching her dance. The routine last season with Aljaz during the Ed Sheeran performance was stunning.

I don’t dislike Karen but I’ve never been wowed by her and I think a ringer would be completely wasted on her.
I could never understand how they could be married to Aljaz and Kevin and seemingly not want to improve their 10 dances.

When will they start announcing this year's celebs??
I never know half of them but let's see what it's like this year.

When will they start announcing this year's celebs??
I never know half of them but let's see what it's like this year.
Any time from Monday onwards!! Pros usually get about a week of rehearsals in them then we start the celebs.I fully expect the first announcement on next weeks one show.

Reactions: 6
Any time from Monday onwards!! Pros usually get about a week of rehearsals in them then we start the celebs.I fully expect the first announcement on next weeks one show.
Is The One Show on next week, what with the Commonwealth Games and that?

Is The One Show on next week, what with the Commonwealth Games and that?
I’d forgotten the games were on 😂. It’s not on (not even a shift to BBC 2 like has been the norm if there’s sport) maybe they’ll do a morning live or radio one announcement.

Thanks to all about Denise Lewis - clearly I missed that series! What I do like about this show is that every year I recognise less of the 'celebrities' and yet it still turns out to be a great series and a lovely build up to Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Thanks to all about Denise Lewis - clearly I missed that series! What I do like about this show is that every year I recognise less of the 'celebrities' and yet it still turns out to be a great series and a lovely build up to Christmas.
I agree. Some of my favourite contestants have been people I have never heard of or thought I might not like (Chelsee Healey and Mollie King being two examples).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.