Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see you've edited this and you shouldn't have bothered. So what if she does?
Exactly- she recently did an article for the BBC about how the steroids she has to take to control her Crohns make her swell/gain weight too.

Reactions: 12
Exactly- she recently did an article for the BBC about how the steroids she has to take to control her Crohns make her swell/gain weight too.
Say what you want about Amy personality wise but i really do have a lot of respect and admiration for her in terms of managing a condition like that. It’s bleeping hard work and she still manages to work with an intense schedule and have serious energy when I’d imagine she’s exhausted

• Heart
Reactions: 20
im getting sad at seeing just the other 3 girls in the audience and remembering there's one missing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.