Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Katya. One out of two ain’t bad I guess

Ariadne's recap of Sunday is hilarious, particularly the Mardy parts:
omg 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻

complete shellshock, a magnitude 8 shake to the core the likes of which we haven’t seen since Cynthia Erivo told Tom Fletcher he was an emotionless sack of flesh after his Couple’s Choice

it is interesting that she mentions that carlos has barely lifted molly in any of their routines though. i hadn’t noticed that but she really hasn’t done many lifts has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I caught up on last night's ITT, and Will wasn't as bad as I had expected (and this is an actor I can not bear to watch as an actor)
I'll give him grace because he believed he'd failed from the judges critiques but when he watched his dances back they weren't as bad as he expected - I do agree with the harshness of the judges.

However Nancy needs to get a grip, sorry but the professionals, although they are human, they need to stay professional and carry their celebs, it's their job (and besides they'll move onto the next celeb, next series like an Easter Egg factory line)

Tuesday ITT- am I the only one who loves Fleur more when she talks but doesn't dance?
Vito- return next series!

Rylan - I am in love with him even more so with his choking spaghetti/Vito impersonation.

Bill,Harry and Ore on - great to see funny, bland and bland together - fabulous

Reactions: 12
We watched it again tonight for bants (the long winter nights fly by in the Briscoe house…) and my husband said that the more he watches it, the more it looks like Will’s waving a Quality Street wrapper above his head.

I definitely think Ariadne is a Tattler and if she’s not, she should be!
I'm going to have to watch it again 😁 I don't think I took it all in at the time. 😁
The comments on here at the time had me in bits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm concerned a tango-rumba might not be a crowd pleaser 😬
Mostly for the rumba element which no-one really likes and was only executed well (imo) by the old pros and some of their partners.

Are they re-dancing their samba as judges' choice? That's a bit concerning too as I don't think it made a huge impression on the public first time round.

I'm sure one of the other couples mentioned a slightly dubious dance/music choice/repeat dance for their showdance but I can't remember what it was. I thought it might cost them the final.
People loved Fleur and Vito's Samba! Some people thought that she should have got 40 for it.
Anyway, Fleur and Vito have no chance of winnong so they might as well do what they like.

Reactions: 4
Has this been shared already? It explains the missing routine from the results show.

Strictly Come Dancing bosses axe routine following Solihull tragedy

#

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Has this been shared already? It explains the missing routine from the results show.

#
Was a bit odd that Tess didn't say something and also send love to those poor families who have lost their children. Absolutely tragic

Reactions: 8
Was a bit odd that Tess didn't say something and also send love to those poor families who have lost their children. Absolutely tragic
I think it was filmed on the Sunday so they would have had to get Tessbot in on the Monday yo do that, but they could have got the continuity announcer to say something at the start. Agree. What a dreadful thing to happen 😢
That us a very odd juxtaposition in that article about Will crying.

Reactions: 6
I think it happened at around Sunday teatime and they start filming parts of the results show late afternoon. But there was no reason why the voice over person couldn’t have mentioned why there was no professional dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

#
I think it was the right thing to do. I can't imagine how devastated those families must be right now. Such a sad thing to happen at anytime but especially the week before Christmas.

Reactions: 15
I think it was the right thing to do. I can't imagine how devastated those families must be right now. Such a sad thing to happen at anytime but especially the week before Christmas.
And the explosion in Jersey too, it’s awful. I get Will and Nancy were upset to make it to the semi-finals but two tragedies in one weekend does put things into perspective. (But even if these things hadn’t happened, I think their reaction was a bit much)

Reactions: 9
I think it happened at around Sunday teatime and they start filming parts of the results show late afternoon. But there was no reason why the voice over person couldn’t have mentioned why there was no professional dance.
That's the other issue with all the deception about when the show is filmed, what is actually live and what are pre records. Makes it difficult to respond to anything that happens if the show has already been recorded! I'm guessing Mondays results show had already been recorded so Tess wasn't able to mention the incident which hadn't happened by then!

Reactions: 5
That's the other issue with all the deception about when the show is filmed, what is actually live and what are pre records. Makes it difficult to respond to anything that happens if the show has already been recorded! I'm guessing Mondays results show had already been recorded so Tess wasn't able to mention the incident which hadn't happened by then!
Yeah it would’ve been done and dusted by late Sunday night. You’re right, absolutely everyone knows that the Sunday shows are pre recorded (especially now there’s been more chat about the spoiler) so why the pretence

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think it was reported that the boys had died on Monday and the results show would have been finished by then so no time for them to record a message about it.

Praying that the fourth little boy pulls through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.