Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So now we know the songs for the showdances, are we going to get a full series of no barefoot dancing 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

It really has been a funny series! I too thought Will would be a light hearted cheeky chappy, I thought Jayde would be good based on her dancing at one of her gigs, I thought Katya would struggle to make a proper dancer out of Tony, I thought Hamza would be eliminated early, I thought Kym would be aloof and I thought nobody could be as annoying as Tom Fletcher. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this year!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Also being confident a kayaking and tightrope walking isn’t the same as being confident doing a sexy dance in a skimpy outfit when you’re a mum of 3 and your husband just left you 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t know who to vote for

My brain wants to vote for Hamza
My heart wants to vote for Gorka
My vagina wants to vote for Vito

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I see Jayde has gone off on another bizarre rant on twitter. Apparently, saying Helen has built up confidence over series is a 'false narrative' because Helen has done lots of things in the past that require confidence. Even though Helen herself has said the show has built up her confidence? Bring good at one thing doesn't necessarily mean you are confident doing ALL the things

I don't even get what point she's trying to make and I don't think she does either. Just trying to inject herself in the narrative
Previous confidence or not I think anyone finding out their husband had allegedly been having an affair whilst you were pregnant with your third child and then splitting when said child was a couple of months old might find their confidence knocked.
I don't get what point Jayde is trying to make except a clumsy one.
Jayde had far too much 'confidence' for my liking and I think for most others. It came across more as arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
He is too pure 😭 (you can download this by clicking the three dots on the bottom right)

View attachment 1806598
Maybe I'm biased as I've always been quite in love with him, but this kind of thing is why I think he's so special. He's such a brilliant role model for boys and men, showing that you can be gentle and caring.

Whether he wins or not, I think he's got New David Attenborough in the bag.

Screenshot_20221214_112257_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Omg Hamza rescuing and freeing a little robin in Jowita's stories. My heart! My ovaries! 🥰🥲

Screenshot_20221214_102452_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
BF9F8854-131D-4F9C-A4C3-C0DA9FA1EC64.jpeg

#justiceforrichie
#xmasspecialforrichie
#richieforITT

I feel a bit bad for thinking he and Matt would be insufferable, when really it was Jayde all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve reached a new low. I’ve ordered 2 bottles of wine on deliveroo because I couldn’t face the thought of going back out with the baby 😂😂😂 I also ordered some bread and some apples because I didn’t want to look like I had problems

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Poor Matt. Nearly everyone was saying what an unbearable tosser he was going to be and he turned out to be such a sweet soul.

Aaaw Matt 💙 I like to imagine Matt and Hamza having the most loveliest of conversations about life, nature and the universe in general. Then angel Nadia descends from on high to join the conversation while little robins sit on their shoulders *sigh*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I see Jayde has gone off on another bizarre rant on twitter. Apparently, saying Helen has built up confidence over series is a 'false narrative' because Helen has done lots of things in the past that require confidence. Even though Helen herself has said the show has built up her confidence? Bring good at one thing doesn't necessarily mean you are confident doing ALL the things

I don't even get what point she's trying to make and I don't think she does either. Just trying to inject herself in the narrative

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27