Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's final week and in other important news...Gorka is wearing his corset again...

new1-1.gif

...carry on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry Judd, Ore Oduba (#justice4danny) and Bill Bailey are the panel on ITT! (I guess they're not having a Friday panel due to final build-up?)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Luba is beautiful but her face is so shiny, like she uses bacon grease as a moisturiser.

Vito critiquing the spaghetti in his routine ❤

Their showdance is going to be 'intense' with AT feel. bring on the boob-rubbing in a giant ball of twine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Rylan's so funny 😁

I haven't really watched ITT since the opening weeks as it gets a bit gushy and repetitive, rehashing all the previous weekend's dances and taking it all too seriously. Love Rylan when he's being off the cuff though!

Reactions: 6
He is a tad beige, but yep. After all these years Ore still makes me want to put my foot through the telly. Knob.
Yeah I find his wife's influencer beggyness a turn off and the way they both exploit their kids for click$$ on social media. Just no need.

I don't know what he's doing these days, is he presenting the One Show or something? It's so obvious how desperate he is for top tier TV work. His and Izzy's books are pretty superfluous too.

I used to like McFly but they need to call it a day, their recent output hasn't been great.

Reactions: 3
harry judd is still one of my favourite contestants ever.

his quickstep is the best this show has ever had and the fact it wasn’t in that silly best ever routines bbc show still makes me irrationally angry 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rylan's so funny 😁
I haven't really watched ITT since the opening weeks as it gets a bit gushy and repetitive, rehashing all the previous weekend's dances and taking it all too seriously. Love Rylan when he's being off the cuff though!
Rylan is an absolute doll, he's been a real highlight of this years' Strictly. I like him with Joanne Clifton too, he's lessened her tendency to be a bit too serious, made her giggle at her own mad metaphors.

And it's so nice when he doesn't need to do the scripted "how did you feel about being in the dance off for the xth time?" and gets to just be cheeky with the panel. Thought Ore and Bill came over very well, especially Bill (though god forgive me, but I always forget Harry Judd exists, he is the epitome of Nice Young Man, of the type that Amy tends to get these days, and those are the celebs I always forget)

Cackled at the sheer derision in Fleurs' voice when she said "...and Anton gave us a 10 for the paso...?!..." as if she had serious doubts about the legitimacy of that score too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for Vito’s show dance - a mix of tango & rumba. Should be a verrrry sexy dance 🥰

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to be a moaning Millie on finals week but 3 couples choice...give me strength. I just find them so hard to know if they are wow or terrible 🤣.

I wish Helen was doing her quickstep I'd had a really rough few days that week and honestly it made me smile so I'm quite fond of it. Plus I love a quickstep in general 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rylan is an absolute doll, he's been a real highlight of this years' Strictly. I like him with Joanne Clifton too, he's lessened her tendency to be a bit too serious, made her giggle at her own mad metaphors.

And it's so nice when he doesn't need to do the scripted "how did you feel about being in the dance off for the xth time?" and gets to just be cheeky with the panel. Thought Ore and Bill came over very well, especially Bill (though god forgive me, but I always forget Harry Judd exists, he is the epitome of Nice Young Man, of the type that Amy tends to get these days, and those are the celebs I always forget)

Cackled at the sheer derision in Fleurs' voice when she said "...and Anton gave us a 10 for the paso...?!..." as if she had serious doubts about the legitimacy of that score too.
Yes, I love Rylan. And I agree about him and Joanne.
I would love if he took part in Strictly but I guess that won't happen.

He is a real example, imo, of someone who didn't win on a reality show but went on to become very successful.

I couldn't help thinking last week when Janette told Vito, incorrectly, that he was top of the leaderboard for the pro challenge, and then had to backtrack, while he tried to pretend he was fine 😉... Rylan would have handled that so much better. She went on to ask him who he thought would win, because obviously that was what her script was.
She should have dropped that line and moved on.

And now I'm taking Elsa's advice

A3C4D51B-4A8F-4E4D-93CE-0AA255C98BC4.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I hate the street danicing couples choices, Will's being exhibit A.

Loved Fleur, Hamza's and Rose & Gio

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for Vito’s show dance - a mix of tango & rumba. Should be a verrrry sexy dance 🥰
I'm concerned a tango-rumba might not be a crowd pleaser 😬
Mostly for the rumba element which no-one really likes and was only executed well (imo) by the old pros and some of their partners.

Are they re-dancing their samba as judges' choice? That's a bit concerning too as I don't think it made a huge impression on the public first time round.

I'm sure one of the other couples mentioned a slightly dubious dance/music choice/repeat dance for their showdance but I can't remember what it was. I thought it might cost them the final.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm concerned a tango-rumba might not be a crowd pleaser 😬
Mostly for the rumba element which no-one really likes and was only executed well (imo) by the old pros and some of their partners.
I guess it doesn't really matter? they're not winning, and Molly probably has the better pair of dances. So I expect it to go Hamza, Helen, Molly Fleur (not that we'll ever know..)

Reactions: 5
One thing that worries me is that the people who were voting for Will are probably most likely to transfer their votes to Helen- hope that doesn't hurt Hamza's chances too much

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.