Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still offended on Hamza’s behalf, that music choice was awful
It was so wrong for a samba but he danced beautifully and Jowita choreographed a routine with so much content in.

Can you imagine if he lands in the dance off against anyone but Kym tho? I'm nervous for him.

Reactions: 12
Loved Helen tonight, she was sizzling in that dance. Was so amazing to see her push herself out of her comfort zone and absolutely nail it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m blown away by Helen tonight. She really stuck two fingers up to her awful husband and his zip faced bit on the side.
I thought her dance was a real showpiece, but I hope it was cathartic for her. She showed herself to be far too classy for him. He's found his level now, and it's a good few notches down from Helen

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure I’ll know what to do with myself tomorrow night now there’s no show. I do hope I don’t have to go out out 😂
My husbands just excitedly announced we can watch the Argentina game tomorrow night with no strictly conflict 😑😑

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
After Fleur & Vito's dance - in the Clauditorium anyone else notice Luba & ?Katya pushing Jowita back behind them? - she didn't reappear further along - going to rewatch it once the program is on catch-up. I could have been mistaken, but didn't look 'friendly'.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Helen and Gorka might have played this brilliantly tonight looking at socials… it felt like a ‘moment’. They have the momentum now at the right time with the final two weeks tomorrow and could possibly sneak the win over Hamza.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m blown away by Helen tonight. She really stuck two fingers up to her awful husband and his zip faced bit on the side.
I've been behind watching on catchup but couldn't agree with this more. It seemed everyone was rooting for her it was really lovely to see the pro and celeb reactions for her 🥰

Reactions: 14
My husbands just excitedly announced we can watch the Argentina game tomorrow night with no strictly conflict 😑😑
Ah, BBC scheduling office - maintaining harmonious marriages across the British nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is going to sound really harsh but I don't really care about Helen's ex. It wouldn't influence me to vote for somebody because I feel sorry for them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly feel at this point that Hamza is being judged on the fact that the judges know he's the favourite. He is a delight, but I find (a) the way that his fans have Cinammon Rolled him and (b) the judges' inability to give honest critique frustrating. I would be happy if Helen stole the win now.

Reactions: 21
This is going to sound really harsh but I don't really care about Helen's ex. It wouldn't influence me to vote for somebody because I feel sorry for them
Yeah, it wouldn't make me want to vote for her but I like that she got her F U moment. I did enjoy the actual dance though.

Reactions: 19
Looking at Gorkas stories tonight he genuinely seems really happy with Helen. He’s never had a contestant with a journey before. It’s nice to see him like that. Now in things I thought I’d never say “keep the arse away Gorka”.

Reactions: 6
After Fleur & Vito's dance - in the Clauditorium anyone else notice Luba & ?Katya pushing Jowita back behind them? - she didn't reappear further along - going to rewatch it once the program is on catch-up. I could have been mistaken, but didn't look 'friendly'.
No but I did spot Will and Helen looking quite cosy when Fleur and Vito were in the Clauditorium. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I shall be watching that too 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.