Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bloody hell, now the thread works 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mods, can you merge the two #30 strictly threads please?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still offended on Hamza’s behalf, that music choice was awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure I’ll know what to do with myself tomorrow night now there’s no show. I do hope I don’t have to go out out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 votes Helen, 1 for Hamza. I felt with Helen that her dance was out of her comfort zone but I didn’t feel it whilst she was performing, which was really impressive.

Reactions: 11
I’m blown away by Helen tonight. She really stuck two fingers up to her awful husband and his zip faced bit on the side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I voted all 3 for Molly because she was my favourite dance out of all of them .

unpopular opinion but I think Gorka and Helen have used the elephant in the room for votes even if they haven’t had Helen doing an out and out sob story . The whole journey of a meek little woman growing in confidence across her journey to a very confident duck you dance very clearly aimed at her ex . No judgement- if everyone else is doing obvious sob stories , which presumably is pushed and encouraged by the production team, it’s a very shrewd move to purposely push the confidence/finding yourself journey instead while knowing everyone watching already knows what’s happened in your personal life

Reactions: 13
Helen by far the best for me tonight. I really felt like I was watching a performance in a musical show

Reactions: 21
Threads have been merged now.
Enjoyed the show tonight, everyone was good. I think Kym will be in the DO but I don't know who else.

Reactions: 4
Tonight Helen told us all about her ratbag, scumbag ex without needing to utter a single word. Onwards and upwards for you my dear, you deserve every bit of praise you get tonight. Bravo 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.