Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE to see Tom Daley on it .. I find him both equal parts a bit irritating & a completely delightful 😂

My only doubt is that I’m pretty sure they’ll go for a female/female partnership this year. And would Tom want a male partner.. I feel like he probably would..
Reading between the lines of those Tom Daley articles, I reckon it's either him just being an obvious celeb to write a baseless Strictly rumour about, or his agent putting it out there that he's open to the idea of Strictly or I'm a Celeb (for the right fee)

Completely agree about Tom, although I think he falls on the right side of charming most of the time ha. Trying not to get my hopes up for a Gorka-Tom pairing 😂

I think they might aim for male and female same sex pairings this year, if they can find the right celebs

Reactions: 5
Tom Daley and Gorka or Giovanni. Have a final great season before they leave the show. Would be good to watch.

Reactions: 2
Tom Daley and Gorka or Giovanni. Have a final great season before they leave the show. Would be good to watch.
I’ve always said Gorka would be good with Tom and I feel like he would be good & popular with the public.

Reactions: 8
I think TD would be a great sign for the show - he'd definitely enter into the spirit. Wouldn't hold my breath as to how good he would be though. I would enjoy the outrage if Giovanni got him as his celeb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And theres another confirmation for Kai and Nadiya...........

View attachment 1170504
Good on them, i’m glad they aren’t hiding away just because of some clowns that are still convinced he’s secretly dating his ex dance partner. Hopefully this will shut a few people up.

Reactions: 17
Ohh Tom & Gorka would be fab! Gio would probably be less keen as he couldn’t play the showmance card 😂 would be quite interesting to watch!

Kai would be lovely male/male as well I think. He’s so supportive of Johannes & has zero hang ups about dancing with a male it seems..

Ohhh Kai & Nadiya 🥰

Reactions: 11
Ohh Tom & Gorka would be fab! Gio would probably be less keen as he couldn’t play the showmance card 😂 would be quite interesting to watch!

Kai would be lovely male/male as well I think. He’s so supportive of Johannes & has zero hang ups about dancing with a male it seems..

Ohhh Kai & Nadiya 🥰
I could definitely see Kai dancing with a male. John said a few months back that he was actually originally lined up to dance with Kai, but he ended up requesting Johannes at the last minute! Said it was nothing against Kai though and that he’s one of the nicest/most talented people he’s ever met which was a lovely thing to say, speaks volumes and I think I would rather believe John who actually knows Kai rather than some insane middle aged women on a forum who bases his character off false information and who are angry at him and because he isn’t dating AJ 😂

Gorka seems like the obvious one for Tom. Gio would suit looks wise but obviously no showmance potential and it won't happen straight after Rose. Other than those two, I can't really see another pro who would fit.

Not sure if Tom would be a good dancer or not, I suppose part of it depends on how well diving movements can be transferred to dance. Gymnasts have managed well, swimmers less so.

Reactions: 3
Gorka seems like the obvious one for Tom. Gio would suit looks wise but obviously no showmance potential and it won't happen straight after Rose. Other than those two, I can't really see another pro who would fit.

Not sure if Tom would be a good dancer or not, I suppose part of it depends on how well diving movements can be transferred to dance. Gymnasts have managed well, swimmers less so.
gymnasts have done really well on dwts usa, most have been female and petite though. i don’t think he would be danny mac level but i think he’s the type of contestant who the public would really connect with and if he could dance half decent he would be in with a good shot.

Reactions: 1
I think you'll find that Nadiya has arthritis and gentleman Kai was holding her up. AJ is just out of shot in her showdance dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Daily Mail comments can be awful at the best of times but these ones are making me howl: 🤣

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 16.30.02.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 16.30.20.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 16.31.02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘They are such a strange couple, I would never have put them together’ say the AT of two attractive dancers who have worked together for the best part of a couple of years.

• Haha
Sorry but I don’t find Kai attractive at all but he seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 5
Awful comments in the daily mail. It’s all AJ fans no one else cares what they do 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Awful comments in the daily mail. It’s all AJ fans no one else cares what they do 😴😴😴
They definitely think they are speaking for the majority when it couldn’t be further from the case 😂 I remember when the Nadiya thing first started they were saying he had ruined his entire reputation as a pro and the public were going to hate him and never forgive him, what they failed to realise is that they were the only ones who thought that and no one else gave a single duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.