Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's horrible isn't it. I've said it before, but I doubt they would even think to criticise Gorka or Anton for being away from their kids when on tour. Touring is a huge part of their work and they all seem to have good support networks in place, so why is it different for Nadiya? Misogyny rearing it's ugly head again
Ugh, so true. That thread is unbelievable - now they are deciding that Nadiya and Kai's body language is awkward and they probably just went to the show together as friends, and that Kai and AJ probably kissed on stage at Comic Relief. I'm not really a fan of either Nadiya or Kai, but I am now wishing for them to do a live sex show during the Pro Tour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up with this thread. Are announcements about next season happening earlier this year? I don’t remember the pro’s announcement being around this time?

Reactions: 1
It’s all low, but the criticism of her parenting (all wrapped up in faux concern) is grim- implying that because Nadiya is working away from her daughter some of the time she’s a bad mother/selfish, just because they didn’t get what they wanted.
Hm, wonder just how arsed they were about Nadiya's parenting before she got together with Kai? Hm, wonder if 'not arsed in the slightest' is the answer to that question?

Reactions: 14
Yeah, Nadiya is supposed to give up a lucrative job on UK TV with the other jobs that come with it (touring, TV stuff) to stay home with her daughter, who is already being looked after by her father and grandmother.

If she were a man nobody would bat an eye at that arrangement. Remember when Gorka went for several months without seeing Gemma and Mia (who was even younger than Nadiya's daughter) during the 2020 season and everyone was like 'aw, I really hope he gets to see them soon!' not 'what a selfish bastard, why didn't he sacrifice that major slice of his income to stay with his kid?'

Reactions: 19
does anyone know when they start rehearsals for the pro tour.
I would’ve thought they’ll start this week. Tour starts April 28th and there won’t be rehearsals over the long Easter weekend which knocks out a couple
Of days. It’s mostly dances they should already know but get a little tweaked here and there.

I would’ve thought they’ll start this week. Tour starts April 28th and there won’t be rehearsals over the long Easter weekend which knocks out a couple
Of days. It’s mostly dances they should already know but get a little tweaked here and there.
It’s mostly new dances for the pro tour isn’t it?

Taking the news about Kai and Nadiya being in Ireland together well I see 😭 They lied and took the piss apparently, but didn’t AJ/Kai do the same during the show when they played up to a showmance for the entire duration? It’s like they just completely ignore what has happened previously 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see someone has now called Nadiya a ‘bike’. They are going to (deservedly) get their precious thread closed down if they aren’t careful.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I see someone has now called Nadiya a ‘bike’. They are going to (deservedly) get their precious thread closed down if they aren’t careful.
If the numbers in that persons username indicates their age then they are at least 50, that makes it even worse. It’s bad enough at any age but imagine acting like this at 50 years old, if that was my mother or relative I would be mortified.

Why do these people care so much about what Nadiya and Kai are doing?? The way some of them talk it’s like Kai left them for her or something 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The sooner the KJ shippers realise they were completely had the better!! The new season of strictly hasn't even started and I already feel sorry for the poor cow who is going to be paired with Kai and having to see any of the rubbish they put out.

Reactions: 7
I don't think some of them are ever going to admit/realise they were completely had. The level of delusional thinking is comic, bordering on disturbing. They are almost like cyber stalkers the way they time watch 'likes' on Instagram not only of Kai and AJ but their relatives and friends and the conclusions they draw. It's creepy.

Reactions: 8
Papers talking Tom daley
I was convinced Tom was doing it last year, but then I remembered his family are based halfway across the world so wouldn’t have made sense for him to go straight from the olympics to strictly.

Reactions: 1
I would LOVE to see Tom Daley on it .. I find him both equal parts a bit irritating & a completely delightful 😂

My only doubt is that I’m pretty sure they’ll go for a female/female partnership this year. And would Tom want a male partner.. I feel like he probably would..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.