Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am rather excited about Michael joining DWTS Irl I had a feeling he might be joining one of them from something his Polish celeb said so I was curious to where he would pop up. Really hope he gets a good partner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He always looks like he’s overdressed/overdone and trying a bit hard when not on the show- he reminds me a bit of those letchy older men that used to try and buy you shots when you were clubbing as a 20-something.

Ignore the fact it’s from that weird engagement-style shoot he did with Rose but the styling and hair here is much softer and younger and he looks 🔥
I'm not sure I've felt the same about him after those Maura pics when he just looked so sleazy:

1669653849863.png

1669653880554.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure I've felt the same about him after those Maura pics when he just looked so sleazy:
Oh lawd, I’d forgotten these -the pictures that broke a thousand Ranvanni hearts 🤣

Again, it’s all just trying way too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nadiya is a lovely person and a goddess - we're actually taking the mick out of the obsessed KJ fans who are vile about Nadiya just because they wanted AJ with Kai instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.