Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the pictures will be 🔥 but I’m laughing at the sheer lack of glamour standing on a random pavement next to a manky old pigeon to take them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure the pictures will be 🔥 but I’m laughing at the sheer lack of glamour standing on a random pavement next to a manky old pigeon to take them
The pigeon, the ambience. :oops: btw who buys calendars these days other than the desperate, in search of a present for xmas? Surely that pic is not part of the calendar, it will need a fair bit of photoshopping.

Reactions: 5
At this point maybe they just need to do an entire episode with AJ's showdance and all the dances Rose and Gio didn't do, oh and have it at Blackpool because RG fans are still upset they didn't get to dance there despite every other pairing in 2021 and 2020 also not getting to!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
11B9B7CB-1519-4535-997E-E571930B1A5E.jpeg

This keeps coming up as a ‘suggested tweet’ for me and I have to keep reminding myself that this picture can’t hurt me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pigeon, the ambience. :oops: btw who buys calendars these days other than the desperate, in search of a present for xmas? Surely that pic is not part of the calendar, it will need a fair bit of photoshopping.
Looking at the calendar online it didn't even seem to get a great deal of photoshopping. Just crop out the pigeon and bang it out!
1669649172173.png

It’s quite an achievement to pull off sinister and sexless in the same photo
I don't know what it is about Gio now - I've gone right off his looks. Maybe it's the slicked-back hair. Or the fact he's not around and only pops up in these very random ways.

Reactions: 12
I don't know what it is about Gio now - I've gone right off his looks. Maybe it's the slicked-back hair. Or the fact he's not around and only pops up in these very random ways.
"Singing" and dancing with Anton in those tangerine jackets was utterly cringesome too.

Reactions: 9
I never knew there was a strictly thread on here until yesterday - been skimming through and my general understanding is:
- Everyone loves Vito and Gorka - understandable, nuff said.
- There’s a real 50/50 split over Fleur - I think she’s a good dancer, but I find her quite unlikeable, but can’t put my finger on why. Hated her couples choice, looked more like an X Factor performance than a dance. All she needed was a headset microphone. Won’t be sad if leaves next week.
- Everyone hates the ginger pro Neil, but I don’t know why. He gets no screen time so I’ve developed no opinion about him.
- Everyone hates Will and calls him Mardy because he talks about his kids a lot?! Again I don’t get it, I like him, but don’t seen him getting to the final.
- Everyone loves Hamza - so do I, he seems sweet, humble and all round lovely. Hope he wins.
- People seem pretty neutral on Molly. I quite like her, but sometimes she’s a little sickly sweet as though she forgets sometimes she’s not on kids tv.
- Helen seems to be expected to win - I don’t follow that logic, she’s good, but not the best, I can see her getting to the final, but would be surprised if she won.
- Not seen many opinions about Kym. I’m not fussed about her, won’t be sad if she can’t come back this week and subsequently drops out, she’s probably the weakest dancer left now that Ellie’s gone so she’s due to leave.
Have I missed anything?! 😂

Reactions: 4
Most of the obsessive KJ shippers are just pathetic, but there are a few who were truly scary. I'll always remember that one nutcase in Dr Be's replies who believed, I'm pretty sure with 100% seriousness, that Nadiya wearing 'AJ's' dress (like it didn't belong to the show?) was a 'deranged and pathological' act of aggression towards AJ, and meant she was a dangerous lunatic who might attack her when she came to watch the show.

Gives me the heebie-jeebies that someone with such a warped view of reality is just out there somewhere... 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He always looks like he’s overdressed/overdone and trying a bit hard when not on the show- he reminds me a bit of those letchy older men that used to try and buy you shots when you were clubbing as a 20-something.

FADC469C-C197-41C0-B5B9-4EE6C99F8696.jpeg

Ignore the fact it’s from that weird engagement-style shoot he did with Rose but the styling and hair here is much softer and younger and he looks 🔥

Reactions: 24
Most of the obsessive KJ shippers are just pathetic, but there are a few who were truly scary. I'll always remember that one nutcase in Dr Be's replies who believed, I'm pretty sure with 100% seriousness, that Nadiya wearing 'AJ's' dress (like it didn't belong to the show?) was a 'deranged and pathological' act of aggression towards AJ, and meant she was a dangerous lunatic who might attack her when she came to watch the show.

Gives me the heebie-jeebies that someone with such a warped view of reality is just out there somewhere... 😬
They. Walk. Among. Us. Be careful out there tattlers! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.