Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly has a great song for Tango. I really hope she kills it tonight and Carlos delivers his best choreo. I feel it may be curtains for them next week and probably another B2 this week (Ellie surely toast with Jive?) if it isn't a standout dance.

Reactions: 8
Molly has a great song for Tango. I really hope she kills it tonight and Carlos delivers his best choreo. I feel it may be curtains for them next week and probably another B2 this week (Ellie surely toast with Jive?) if it isn't a standout dance.
I guess tonight is when we really find out how strong Ellie's vote is! I saw a few Kym fans on Twitter saying they would probably vote for Ellie so that will help..

Reactions: 5
Enjoy the show tonight folks. If the voting window is during the support and main acts tonight I will try to vote, but otherwise vooooooote wiiiiiisely!!

Reactions: 2
Evening each!!
Just in case I go off on one, I've been for a birthday meal, Guinness with wine to follow lol.
Children at a sleepover at Nan and Grandads, an incredibly rare night off lol
Looking forward to tonight, and the comments on this thread!
Better have a snacky snack before I open anything lol xxx

Reactions: 7
What amazingness are we going to get as filler where kym and gratz should be? Kai and AJs showdaaaance! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone EVER makes the claim to my face again that men age better than women I will be showing them this! 😣
Sad times. It must be hard trying to conjure up a performance out of nothing as the credits roll on ITT but that looked like a cry for help! Mark I'm here for you babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.