Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #25 It is the Fever of The Saturday Night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always enjoy the rememberance dance the pros do brings a tear to my eye everytime and the picture of the queen at the end 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I liked that please don’t hate me but I didn’t think it needed the photo of the queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That was gorgeous. Love it when they just do a straightforward routine without any of the showiness. Lovely tribute to the Queen too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nancy is quite impossibly beautiful with her hair rolled in that 1940s' style, she suits it so much.

Is it too much to ask that we get her dolled up like Veronica Lake in full 1940s femme fatale style one week next year?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also really fancy Gio when he’s dancing but he gives me the ick when he’s doing anything else 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Molly looked absolutely gorgeous last night and her rumba was brilliant. It’ll be a crime if she’s in the dance off again. Ellie is somehow managing to make all these dodgy costumes look good, which is a talent in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.