Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #25 It is the Fever of The Saturday Night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer it but I just don't fancy any of the pros. I've always fancied the tired old male celebs. I liked kai last year but then he had to go and whiten all his teeth and lose the edge 🤣
I was the same with Kai. But this year with Vito……Kai who?? 🤣 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I don’t have to read the thread, but trying to catch up before the show and spoilers were not deployed 😡 in previous thread

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve kind of been put off Vito after seeing his mum you could never be photographed anywhere near her she’d make you look 100.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve kind of been put off Vito after seeing his mum you could never be photographed anywhere near her she’d make you look 100.
She's probably 100 - at least she'd share her fillers and botox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never thought of that. Vito!! I know you don’t know I exist but the wedding is back on amore mio.
You know what mama mia in law will wear to your and Vitos wedding?
A white lace, off the shoulder, low neckline, fishtail (to showcase her recent bottomlift). Think Michelle Keegan wedding dress.

You'll be there wearing ....actually no one will notice, mama will be dancing first dance with Vito (like victoria beckham did)😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I don’t have to read the thread, but trying to catch up before the show and spoilers were not deployed 😡 in previous thread
I didn't see anything on it, where spoilers weren't deployed but I haven't read the full thread yet.

I know on previous threads it happened sometimes that someone posted a comment about a spoiler, without using a spoiler, and their comment gave away the result.

Where I saw comments like that, I flagged them and a mod spoilered them.

Reactions: 1
I hope its a decent showdance tonight, instead of the tripe we've been served the past few Sundays (Saturdays?)

Reactions: 6
I hope its a decent showdance tonight, instead of the tripe we've been served the past few Sundays (Saturdays?)
The remembrance Sunday Pro dance is usually one of the best with a bit of ballroom thrown in. I can't believe we have got this far into the comp and there still hasn't been a decent Pro dance. I know they have been increasingly poor in recent years but it's been dire this year.

Reactions: 15
Nice to see all the men in tails. I will redact my thoughts about curtseying to the queen!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.