Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was in the dress rehearsal, you can see it in the thumbnail on the youtube video. I wonder why they changed it at the last minute? I don't really think it was an improvement.
They looked like Christmas elves - whoever pointed that out earlier it was all I could see. Given that she did exceptionally well.

Reactions: 9
I'm embarrassed and mortified to live in a country where an accused abuser and a man complicit in the deaths of thousands of people are on a national TV redemption trip and gullible people are like 'oh but he seems nice!'. The bar is on the floor for mediocre heterosexual men.
I agree. Though I’d say the bar is barely higher for homosexual men either, given that on the same show they also have a man who was jailed for imprisoning and beating a sex worker.

Boy George also went to prison for handcuffing a man to a radiator and beating him with a metal chain so I’d say the bar is in hell for men in general.
Snap! Didn’t spot your comment before I posted much the same thing.

Had to laugh at Diane saying it was harder with just an instrumental piece because normally they work with the words to the song and this time they had to work with the music … errrr … isn't that called, I don’t know, dancing?
Yeah, I believe the Royal Ballet find it a complete ball ache too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kym Marsh must take the crown for the most exclusive OK shoots ever. She must have arranged a job lot with them. If you Google “Kym Marsh OK” there’s a total array including multiple different boyfriends and weddings, even her becoming a grandma warranted a front page shoot 🤣 I look forward to the front page with Graz any week now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree and I thought Jowita out danced him a lot which was probably more to do with her trying so hard because it’s not a style she’s used to, I actually thought Craig’s score of an 8 was more than fair but it’s more to do with the fact that he got to do a style that completely made sense for him as a couple’s choice, for the first time on Strictly too, then you look at what Molly was given!
I think that Craig's 8 only seems harsh to a lot of people because of the constant overmarking this series. 8 is a very reasonable score for that performance, but when worse dances have been given an 8 in past weeks, 8 feels like a lower score than it really is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Your source doesn't seem to be that accurate. The show real is years old and if he has been married by his own words he is now single.
He moved to Ardnamurchan as an adult after uni when a friend took him for a visit and lived in his car for a year.
His parents are surgeons there isn't much call for them up there and during the winter months traveling long distances which they would need to do if they worked in Inverness or Aberdeen is unreliable due to the roads and weather conditions.
Whilst I don't know Ardnamurchan that well I know that region very well it's sparsely populated mostly with the odd family, farmers/outdoorsy types and plenty of OAPs.
To be fair, she’s only been there a couple of years - looks like she’s adding 2+2 and making 5. No offence intended.

Reactions: 1
The good thing about the result and Tony not dropping out till the DO is that if he'd dropped out before or after the show we'd be down a place in the final again..

Kym Marsh must take the crown for the most exclusive OK shoots ever. She must have arranged a job lot with them. If you Google “Kym Marsh OK” there’s a total array including multiple different boyfriends and weddings, even her becoming a grandma warranted a front page shoot 🤣 I look forward to the front page with Graz any week now
Does it count that they were on the cover of Hello! a couple of weeks ago in hideously mismatched outfits?

Reactions: 5
She used to write a column for OK. All about her going to the opening of a fridge with Anthony Cotton & trying to get her daughter into showbiz. A different man every other week. 🙄

Reactions: 3
As you know. I love Gorka. I want to see Gorka win. I think Helen is amazing, she seems like a lovely person and their partnership is great BUT I don’t think she’s his winner. I don’t think she’s been good enough to be his winner. The jive was amazing, his choreography is fantastic but she still looks so nervous and technical.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As you know. I love Gorka. I want to see Gorka win. I think Helen is amazing, she seems like a lovely person and their partnership is great BUT I don’t think she’s his winner. I don’t think she’s been good enough to be his winner. The jive was amazing, his choreography is fantastic but she still looks so nervous and technical.
I'm just hoping they will get to the final. I do think she still has something in her to do a great QS or CC that suits her though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re not wrong I just had a look and there’a loads. I did laugh at the Kym & Jack wedding with the ‘All the pictures the world has waited to see’ 🤣. I didn’t realise HearSay and Jack’s stint in EE was such global wonder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They looked like Christmas elves - whoever pointed that out earlier it was all I could see. Given that she did exceptionally well.
The Green, red and yellow lighting made me wonder if it was a subtle nod to her Ghanian heritage.

Reactions: 4
I'm just hoping they will get to the final. I do think she still has something in her to do a great QS or CC that suits her though
Yes I agree I think their Quickstep could be amazing! Gorka and Maisie’s Quickstep was fabulous! I do think she needs a real wow dance to be in with a shot of winning but I definitely think she will be in the final!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm embarrassed and mortified to live in a country where an accused abuser and a man complicit in the deaths of thousands of people are on a national TV redemption trip and gullible people are like 'oh but he seems nice!'. The bar is on the floor for mediocre heterosexual men.

I have to stay off the IAC forum because I get very cross at the amount of people feeling sorry for Matt Hancock and worrying about him being bullied! Morals in the gutter.

Sticking with this forum because you all come across as decent people (even if we don't agree with some of the dances /scoring)

Reactions: 10
I thought her best and most confident dance so far, was last week. They were funny talking about her losing the hat, when they were on ITT.

I think Hamza will win, but who knows. 😁

Reactions: 4
She used to write a column for OK. All about her going to the opening of a fridge with Anthony Cotton & trying to get her daughter into showbiz. A different man every other week. 🙄
I'm wary of anyone who's friends with Anthony C. He's the male Cilla Black

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes I agree I think their Quickstep could be amazing! Gorka and Maisie’s Quickstep was fabulous! I do think she needs a real wow dance to be in with a shot of winning but I definitely think she will be in the final!
Helen is technically brilliant and they have a great partnership but she needs that one dance where she just says to herself to fu©k what anyone else thinks or says and just go let lose and have fun,she's definitely a contender for the final when that happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.