Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scott19

As a black woman I feel so proud. I totally get what motsi was saying. So much of our craft and dance gets shit on and not given a public stage. I'm so happy strictly showcased afrobeats. And the song was really huge in our community for those who didn't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Claudia is killing me when she keeps saying “I’m sorry that you’re sad” as if she doesn’t give a shit hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I think Will is the biggest disappointment of the series. He must be a good actor as he comes across better as a character than he does as his own self! Can't stand him
I had the galloping hots for him when he was announced. Six weeks later and I wouldn’t touch him with someone else’s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

SunshineRae

VIP Member
i hope so.

i don’t know if my heart is just black and cynical at this point but his shoutout to his kids so they would know he was okay had me 😬 his kids are preteens at least, i think they know he’s fine.
The way Claudia said “Daddy is ok.” They are 14 and 18!! 😂😂 I was expecting them to be under the age of 9!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

nicalibres

VIP Member
I’m so bored of all the crying and attempts at emotional manipulation. I just want someone to do Strictly and say they signed up cos they want to shake their bum in sparkly wee dresses whilst being manhandled by Vito and/or Gorka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
My son just asked me why the announcer shouts "Green Gravel Hole" before Craig gives his score. He will forever be Green Gravel Hole to me now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lilu22

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I adore Katya! Hands down, she is the female pro I’d definitely want to dance with

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
I'm no fan of Ann but was there any need for Anton to actually mention her name tonight? He's no gentleman doing this on a weekly basis.

If we're being real as well - Anton didn't have as many awful dancers as one would think - Katie, Emma, Laila, Patsy, Fiona and the two Lesleys were all above average dancers, he just didn't do much with them. And some of his 'duffers' were women who really tried their best and were out of their comfort zone, that should be commended, not to be laughed at a decade or so later.

Redline

Awaiting the next VT - "This is a really meaningful song to me. It reminds me of a neighbour I used to say hello to when I had a paper round. He didn't die or anything, we moved away, but I need to try and get the votes and I've already used my grandparents, parents, sisters, pets and teachers"

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Georgia1970

I'm giving Tyler votes just for being given the 2nd place slot for the 3rd time running!
Dianne isn't a good choreographer in my option, poor Tyler's just treading water rather than progressing, he's no further forward that the first two weeks and the others have now caught up and overtaken him... such a shame as he had real potential.

Reactions: 32

Honeystar

VIP Member
This is the first ep this series that I’m 🙄🙄

If they’re going to let them use a sob story then they should do a “meaningful music” week so they’re all on even footing and don’t get to sway the judges and audience with sob stories

Reactions: 30

nah675

Chatty Member
Sean Walsh’s ex ought to be mortified. She is still going on years later tweeting abuse links, I’d be embarrassed if I looked how she did and got cheated on with a hot Russian dancer too but that’s life
What a weird comment….

• Heart
Reactions: 30