Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed Kym’s dance. Even with the mistake I preferred it over Ellie and Tyler tonight lol

Reactions: 22
I liked Kym and Graz, mistakes aside. Shame that she lost her footing a bit - but the dance was lovely. She looks amazing, too.

Reactions: 15
Very manipulative for Kym to go down this route, how can you criticise it without sound like an hole?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She won’t get high marks though. She’ll get marked down for the mistake unlike Fleur when she made one. I really hope she gets through.

Reactions: 2
Ellie was better than I thought she would be, I actually really liked it.

I love a paso, and the music choice was fab. But something didn't seem right in Tyler's shapes.

Kym talking about a real "sob story" topic without milking it. I'm really growing to like her. But I wasn't crazy about that dance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.