Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do celebrities not realise how fickle the voting public are ? One wrong word, and their support moves to someone else. Also they are getting paid, why would you say anything against the person paying you ? Even if you kept comments till the end of the series, someone else thinking of hiring you might have second thoughts. Silly girl Fleur, best not to feed the press.

Reactions: 5
Do celebrities not realise how fickle the voting public are ? One wrong word, and their support moves to someone else. Also they are getting paid, why would you say anything against the person paying you ? Even if you kept comments till the end of the series, someone else thinking of hiring you might have second thoughts. Silly girl Fleur, best not to feed the press.
Absolutely. If she’s out this weekend she will know why !

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine signing up for a popularity TV show and then want to change the rules because you don't like who the public actually like. I'm sure after 20 years the producers are going to listen to Fleur and change the format of the show. She can go this week

Stupid idea

Reactions: 3
The idea that Fleur should be voted out for saying 'why does anyone have to go??' seems bonkers. If Hamza or Tony said that everyone would be coo-ing.

She will probably go out on a massively messy salsa with Vito doing an Italian DWTS special and losing the plot. Looking for Ballando con le stelle salsas, I found Michele Morrone's (him from those awful 365 Days movies). It is disappointingly basic, except that he just.. starts to unbutton his shirt in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the headline is pretty sensationalised! I doubt she was on the phone to Sarah thingy - it's a variant on the 'why can't we all stay in??' said while she's standing on the red carpet.

Tony is getting all of Arsenal twitter voting for him so he is absolutely safe. I wonder if eg Molly had gone this week (unlikely!) or if someone like Ellie T. goes this week would there be a bit of a shift against him? I remember last year the longer Dan stayed in the more people got pissed off.. (but Dan was a more divisive personality)

The SCD cast presented an award on stage: (I hate Molly's dress! - she's third from left in the grey and white thing)
View attachment 1676423
WHERE IS GORKA?????

In relation to what Fleur said, I think it is being sensationalised. They all need to have a bland answer at the ready though... it's so sad to see anyone go bla bla bla.

Being described as a shock exit, well no, it definitely wasn't. It also nearly implies that they weren't expecting ANYONE to go 🤣

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, the Rose and Gio FB group .. “delete if not allowed”. Yeah, I think the admins/mods will do that without your permission 🙄🙄. Sorry, I have Covid and am so grumpy today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If Will & Nancy are going to be dressed as mummies (ITT Mon)- can I request please that the costume dept wind the bandages right around the head several times over Will's mouth preferably previously having been dipped in plaster of Paris? Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Will & Nancy are going to be dressed as mummies (ITT Mon)- can I request please that the costume dept wind the bandages right around the head several times over Will's mouth preferably previously having been dipped in plaster of Paris? Thank you!
But then we won't get the pleasure of 'stink face'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine signing up for a popularity TV show and then want to change the rules because you don't like who the public actually like. I'm sure after 20 years the producers are going to listen to Fleur and change the format of the show. She can go this week

She was quite clearly joking around but of course the scum tabloids have turned it into clickbait and people fell for it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, the Rose and Gio FB group .. “delete if not allowed”. Yeah, I think the admins/mods will do that without your permission 🙄🙄. Sorry, I have Covid and am so grumpy today.
Delete what, the whole group or something in particular that they posted?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have completely changed my opinion on Jayde within the last 48 hours. I thought she seemed like great fun and although she wasn’t the best dancer I enjoyed watching her, but after the passive aggressive comments on her twitter and her overall bitterness she can duck right off. I still think the way some people have acted towards her is disgraceful when it comes to fat shaming etc and I quite liked seeing her reply to those trolls, but when you are searching your own name and trying to start an argument with random people just because they think you should have gone home then you have an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.