Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #18 Shirley, go home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally don't know what people have against jayde. she's funny, she's a better dancer than we all thought she would be, she sang tonight. she's cool
She’s a far far worse dancer than I thought she’d be based on her dance background and the clip from her stand-up show a few years back where she is an excellent mover.

She was my favourite going in but she’s a tedious disappointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to say I was distracted when reading the poll and thought I was voting for my least favourite / favourite to go - that would be Jayde. Unfortunately don't think I can retract my vote.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I just immediately deducted 7 points from Mollie for saying Grange Hill was from her parents era & making me feel 60ys old 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What a bloody bizarre show tonight 😵💫
Knew it would be ...any of them could be in the dance off!

Reactions: 7
Which is a shame, because there was nothing wrong with the actual premise … it was the execution that stuffed it up.
They should have given the execution of it to me. I had GREAT ideas (and I'm modest too 😉)

"Will, you will be doing the Argentine Tango to the theme tune to Luther!"
"Yes boss!"
"Tyler, you will be doing a jive to the end song to Red Dwarf!"
"What a good idea, sir!"
"Helen, you are doing a Lovely Waltz to the BBC Shipping Forecast!
"Roger that, captain!"

See? They could have smashed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, that was a thing that happened. Votes to Hamza (#Hamza4Eva), Ellie and Johannes for their acting at the start, and Tony for the lols 😁
A few ties on the board, it will be interesting to see who's in the dance off tonight.
And one for my fellow Eurovision fans, Will's staring down the camera at the end reminded me of Mans in this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Angela Rippon is such a gorgeous lady! I love her.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I wish the makeup department would cover up Kym’s tattoos when she’s in like fancy dresses etc. they just throw off the whole look.

Reactions: 34
I enjoyed Ellie T and Johannes more than Tyler and Dianne 🤷🏼‍♀️ May have partly been due to their little campy acting skit 🤣

Otherwise, Hamza and Helen for me tonight

Reactions: 18
Angela Rippon is such a gorgeous lady! I love her.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I wish the makeup department would cover up Kym’s tattoos when she’s in like fancy dresses etc. they just throw off the whole look.
Agree! I know I sound like my mum but they really cheapened that beautiful dress 😅

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.