Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicalibres

VIP Member
Anyone claiming fatphobia is the reason Jayde is disliked is projecting, sorry. She’s self indulgent in the extreme and literally doesn’t dance. I was rooting for her at the start but she’s been a huge disappointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lostcat

Chatty Member
And Gemma’s story about Mia’s crush on grumpy Will 😂 such a bizarre crush for a tiny girl - could have picked Nikita or Carlos, but she’s all about Will
Small children are unfathomably weird in who they take to. My niece when she was three or four declared that she was going to marry Huw Edwards and they were going to live in a beach hut beside Brighton Pavillion.
2_BBC-News.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I realise this is going to be a bit of a radical statement, but isn’t it just possible that some same sex partnerships may be fabulous, some may be average and some may be truly awful, just like the mixed sex partnerships?

Reactions: 49

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It will go down as a low point in Strictly history. Whoever thought that one up needs sacking asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

LaBlonde

VIP Member
sorry i’m going to dedicate a post to this and i’m sure you already all discussed this but:

mollie could do absolutely nothing with that music. the grange hill theme doesn’t have any bass or even a describable beat - they’d managed to come up with a salvageable routine somewhere in there but it was a waste of their couples choice. and shirley being like she didn’t get the narrative. i’m sorry shirley did you think you were watching ballet or something, they were dancing in school uniform to the grange hill theme what did you WANT.

i’m sad that was her couples choice, she could have delivered something so much better.

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
I just immediately deducted 7 points from Mollie for saying Grange Hill was from her parents era & making me feel 60ys old 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
This was probably mentioned in an earlier thread so apologies but it really made me laugh when Amy asked James where he'd be without eastenders.
I really thought he was gonna say in prison or on drugs or something but no...scaffolding
A regular job!! 😮 The horror!!! 😱😱😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Absolutely effing UNHINGED evening, and I think that in light of the utter madness and dreadful music all couples should be given a bye to next week and we can pretend this never happened.

BBC Theme Week never happened.

(If we all say that enough, it might come true!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Vanelope

VIP Member
Jayde is a good singer. She has an amazing smile. I love her confidence and her unapologetic enjoyment in life in a larger body when society demands she should hide away and be ashamed of herself.
However, she is not dancing and doesn’t seem to be improving at all. She is being judged to a lower standard which is unfair. She has walked all of her dances, her energy is low, her technique non existent. She should not get to Blackpool.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
This is off piste but the addition of Jowita this year has highlighted the need for some of the pros to move on, im thinking Amy and Dianne. Jowita is a different league to them . Obviously it helps that’s it’s her first season and she’s eager to please but shows some of the others up as being very stale.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

glasgow27

VIP Member
It's also nothing to do with Jayde's size IMO. Lisa Riley, Alison Hammond & Judi Love all gave it their all.

• Heart
I don’t have much of an opinion on Kym one way or the other, but I threw her a protest vote as I’m speechless that she was scored lower than Jayde 🙄

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Okay no Jayde, we don't doxx people because they said something you don't like. I'm scribbled them out because she didn't do them that service.

Screenshot_20221023_210152_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

jfletcher

VIP Member
Okay no Jayde, we don't doxx people because they said something you don't like. I'm scribbled them out because she didn't do them that service.

View attachment 1672946
Wow. Looking at her Twitter account, the woman hadn't tagged Jayde nor was she replying to a tweet that tagged Jayde. People should be allowed to express their opinions on the internet (especially on something innocuous as criticising dancing on a dance show) without a celebrity lashing out and unleashing their thousands of followers on them. What petty and nasty behaviour from Jayde.

Reactions: 36