Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #18 Shirley, go home!

Who is your favourite?

• Fleur and Vito

• James and Amy

• Ellie and Nikita

• Tyler and Dianne

• Ellie and Johannes

• Hamza and Jowita

• Will and Nancy

• Molly and Carlos

• Jayde and Karen

• Tony and Katya

• Helen and Gorka

• Kym and Graziano

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely effing UNHINGED evening, and I think that in light of the utter madness and dreadful music all couples should be given a bye to next week and we can pretend this never happened.

BBC Theme Week never happened.

(If we all say that enough, it might come true!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I did not enjoy that very much. Voting for Fleur and Vito - worried they might fall into the DO again with an early slot and Vito's hotness criminally disguised. Would love to see James v Jayde DO but somehow doubt it..

Reactions: 21
Well, that was a thing that happened.
still not quite over Vito And his amazing dancing wig or Geoffrey from Rainbow subbing in and dancing with Karen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Molly and Carlos should have been given the Tracy Beaker theme instead. It ticks off the children's programming box, but is actually still relevant to young people today (the 10-year-olds I teach have seen it and I watched it when I was their age!) and is more of a proper song rather than... what they ended up with.

Reactions: 35
I wanted to use one word for tonight, but am being forced to use more words. Can say it now. Shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It will go down as a low point in Strictly history. Whoever thought that one up needs sacking asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
literally don't know what people have against jayde. she's funny, she's a better dancer than we all thought she would be, she sang tonight. she's cool

Reactions: 9
I so wish the film I want to see was out yesterday rather than next Friday so I could have skipped that sh*tfest tonight and went to the cinema.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
literally don't know what people have against jayde. she's funny, she's a better dancer than we all thought she would be, she sang tonight. she's cool
She's definitely a worse dancer than I thought she would be

Reactions: 36
Tonight was odd. Some songs were better than expected (eastenders and casualty) but that intro was shocking. Too slow a start and the instrumental was appalling.

Reactions: 13
I don’t have much of an opinion on Kym one way or the other, but I threw her a protest vote as I’m speechless that she was scored lower than Jayde 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t remember who said Jayde was being kept in because she was gay towards the end of the last thread, but she’s straight , not that it should matter what anyones sexual preference is on an entertainment show .
.Personally I think she’s being kept in partly because of entertainment value but also because she so polarising - you either seem to like her or despise her . Tony is getting marked low because he’s so popular with the public and it keeps him in as people vote for him as the underdog .

I’d rather watch Tony and Jayde dancing badly but being entertaining than Will or Kym dancing well but having a mard on . It would be boring if we all had the same opinions and/or there was a clear winner from week 2

Reactions: 15
I think a big part of the problem is that I keep expecting her to, you know... dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.