Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Hamza will win?
Yes and no
I think it’s still quite open to be honest. He had a good week with the salsa after a couple of weaker weeks.

He’s got tricky dances like samba/Argentine/Viennese (as have most).

He is in the top five of a poll on Reddit alongside will/Tyler/Molly/Helen when asked who do you want to win (will came top) this was using data up to wk 3. So who knows really he’s definitely a front runner though.

Reactions: 12
I don't dislike Janette (much😭) but tonight I suddenly miss Zoe. It was like a cosy evening chat and she had the BEST jumpers.
I can't do with Zoe but I loved her sparkly jumpers, and before her on ITT Claudia wore the best outfits. Always dark green and black velvety and silky affairs. Perfect accompaniment to Autumn/Winter dark evenings. (Before we all dreaded them due to heating and electricity bills).

Btw does anyone else remember when Claudia did ITT she would give Len a silly word or phrase to use on the actual live show? Sort of like bingo. Eg 'Well sizzle my sausage'. They got told to stop it as it was disrespectful or some such nonsense.

Reactions: 7
So as it’s an additional themed week this week, will they drop one of the others, Halloween or Musicals? It’s been very gimmicky so far and I’d like to see regular dancing personally

• Heart
Reactions: 5
AB976C96-3B68-4520-8A25-871235DB9C32.jpeg

‘Totally rooting for him’ so much that she had no clue he went out a fortnight ago 🤣🙈

Even though he is annoying, bless Richie for being so lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jayde thinking she might bloody cry on ITT - the sooner she's voted off the better, I'm sick of her grief fest
I just realised I have not actually watched ITT any of the nights she has been on it, including last night.

Reactions: 4
So as it’s an additional themed week this week, will they drop one of the others, Halloween or Musicals? It’s been very gimmicky so far and I’d like to see regular dancing personally
Last week was great with zero theming. I am expecting this week to be tit as the pros have to shoehorn routines into crappy themes and unsuitable songs.

Reactions: 10
I think Shirley’s Gin-Fuelled Fever Dream Week might benefit Tony, Ellie T, and Jayde in the sense that they’re the ones I’d trust most to deliver with utterly bonkers songs/theming/costumes - just as long as Jayde leans into her comedian side and puts in a decent enough dance. James and Kym, the other lower/mid table dancers, will struggle a bit more I think, because looking here and on Twitter, it seems that the viewers are looking for sheer insanity this week. I don’t think a super serious dance to the bloody Casualty theme would work - you need to be able to ham it up and I can’t see James/Kym pulling that off in the way Tony/Ellie/Jayde could.

Reactions: 2
And we'll have Blackpool too...which I know isn't technically a themed week, but it always kinda feels like it with the extra props and gimmicks!

I can't see them dropping Halloween, but then that's two themed weeks back to back! 🙈

Reactions: 6
Anyone watching DWTS in America?

Len is looking so gaunt behind the makeup and tan! :eek:

Reactions: 1
Just keep Halloween theme and Blackpool (as homage).
And even then judge them on the dance skills not on "it was entertaining", "you look amazing dressed as frankinstein".

Themes have lost their lustre

Reactions: 2
He's in with a shot but I still think Will's popularity is too strong at this moment.
at the moment i think yes, but i think that’s taking a nosedive atm. all i hear in work is people saying they were voting for him but his attitude is putting them off. but then he obviously must have received a ridiculous amount of votes on saturday to avoid the DO.

i think we’ll absolutely have a hamza/will/helen final three (mollie should be there too imo but i think the old “she went to stage school so she’s obviously trained” brigade will catch her in the end). as to who wins from those three, i don’t know. i know who i WANT to win, but that rarely happens 🤣

at the moment i think yes, but i think that’s taking a nosedive atm. all i hear in work is people saying they were voting for him but his attitude is putting them off. but then he obviously must have received a ridiculous amount of votes on saturday to avoid the DO.

i think we’ll absolutely have a hamza/will/helen final three (mollie should be there too imo but i think the old “she went to stage school so she’s obviously trained” brigade will catch her in the end). as to who wins from those three, i don’t know. i know who i WANT to win, but that rarely happens 🤣
I agree. I think Tyler is probably the fourth (just because a good-looking smiley bloke will always beat a confident young woman, and of course he is good).
I wonder how widespread the Will antipathy is now? I guess if he has another big dance he might pull back some voters, but a lot of the fans seem to have migrated to Hamza now

Reactions: 3
Might Fleur be there too? If she keeps improving I can’t see her losing a dance off even if she is there many times. Unless perhaps it is against Molly

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think Tyler is probably the fourth (just because a good-looking smiley bloke will always beat a confident young woman, and of course he is good).
I wonder how widespread the Will antipathy is now? I guess if he has another big dance he might pull back some voters, but a lot of the fans seem to have migrated to Hamza now
it depends on how much will can pull it back i guess! if i were him i would be doing some serious pr work and every vt or itt appearance from now on would be me at my absolute most charming 🤣 his personality is so completely different from what i expected, and i can imagine it’s thrown a few previous fans off whereas someone like hamza or tyler has been naturally charismatic and seem to be enjoying the experience at least.

fleur is an interesting one but i will never underestimate how much the general voting audience dislike a confident woman 🤣 both she and mollie will go far imo but won’t make the final.

fleur is an interesting one but i will never underestimate how much the general voting audience dislike a confident woman 🤣 both she and mollie will go far imo but won’t make the final.
And Shirley! Tyler is a case in point - if he was a girl Shirley and the public would hate his cockiness

Reactions: 11

According to my mum, her over-60's group are mad on Will :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.