Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which celebs have signed up to the tour and if that will impact the rest of their run on the show.

Reactions: 1
Rhys is going to be in the audience tonight with his mum- I wonder if there will be some extra past Strictly/BBC folk in tonight to witness the shitshow.

Just chiming in to say that Jayde falls flat for me too. Which is a shame because I think it’s good that there’s some body diversity on the show rather than just thin contestants. I think Karen is a great dancer and partner but something about Jayde just doesn’t sit well with me. I’d miss Karen but happy to see Jayde leave this weekend.

Also Karen looks better than she ever has on the show. Getting rid of the Clifton has done wonders for her!!! 🔥

Reactions: 8
Rhys is going to be in the audience tonight with his mum- I wonder if there will be some extra past Strictly/BBC folk in tonight to witness the shitshow.

Elstree Studio's bar gonna be like

And make mine a double!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or when she used to eat the food props in the dances.

I'm annoyed, I liked her after not initally liking her (blame Kevin) but this series I'm not liking her because
1) she's not pushing Jayde and I think she's taking the east option of Jadye's stories being the get out card to any criticism
2) i think she's playing on being in a same sex couple, she's almost "flirtatious" with Jayde - is she doing it because half the audience don't realise Jayde is straight or if she's doing it to make Jayde feel confident. Theres just something odd about it.
This is pretty much a word-for-word summary of my Karen trajectory: couldn’t bear her when she was she was Clifton-adjacent, grew to quite like her with Jamie Biscuits & Chris Ramsey, but I’ve circled back to irritation now and really don’t get the faux-flirtatious thing with Jayde. 🫤

Reactions: 14
I would love to see Karem just to see if he will rush the stage during the last dance for the eliminated celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Given her very forthright appearance on It Takes Two last night, I would like to see Angela Rippon growing increasingly irritated with both Tessbot and the inflated marks the judges give out.

And so before the opening dance is done she stalks over, shoves Tess and at least two judges into the audience, before pulling out a bottle of champagne and putting her feet up on the judging desk.

She fixes the terrified dancers with a beady eye and says: "Anyone performing anything that could even vaguely be described as Couples Choice will be shot at dawn, darlings, so get your formal suits, your big skirts and your feather boas on, toot sweet, Auntie Angela is back in charge now"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder which celebs have signed up to the tour and if that will impact the rest of their run on the show.
Well we all know how I feel about that…#cynical 😉

I won’t be able to watch in real time and there will be a new thread in no time so I am putting forward my thread decoration early:

D2D83536-4117-4753-8E17-10DF3089E607.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Given her very forthright appearance on It Takes Two last night, I would like to see Angela Rippon growing increasingly irritated with both Tessbot and the inflated marks the judges give out.

And so before the opening dance is done she stalks over, shoves Tess and at least two judges into the audience, before pulling out a bottle of champagne and putting her feet up on the judging desk.

She fixes the terrified dancers with a beady eye and says: "Anyone performing anything that could even vaguely be described as Couples Choice will be shot at dawn, darlings, so get your formal suits, your big skirts and your feather boas on, toot sweet, Auntie Angela is back in charge now"
I hope she is on the judges panel but likely a message to Kym or a cameo in a Morecambe and Wise style dance coming out from behind a news desk.

Juliet off Facebook has confirmed they have a mole tonight. Somewhere I hear Dave Thorp breathing a sigh of relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw on that insta live that Dianne said they're going second??

They already went second in week one it's weird to be going again not that long after. A bit of a set up maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.