Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction for Jayde's scores:
10,10,10,10 for a perfect 40 + a Peter Andre style Standing O.
Would that be the choreographed standing ovation that Jamalia told us about.
I remember watching Tristan going.....I don't believe she just said that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it because they are scared of being called fat phobic they have painted themselves into a corner with overscoring? She’s walking it again. Hope she is marked down for lack of effort.

Reactions: 8
Is it because they are scared of being called fat phobic they have painted themselves into a corner with overscoring? She’s walking it again. Hope she is marked down for lack of effort.
Walking?? She didn’t move from the spot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unpopular on here but I still hope Will does really well in the competition as he is still my favourite alongside Fleur, Tyler and Ellie S

Reactions: 5
Helen, Fleur and Tony looking good there ❤

Jayde barely moved 🙁

I lapsed into a coma during James’s - that one’s going to need a health warning.
I said this a few weeks ago but every dance Amy and James have done, I’m convinced we’ve seen her dance the same dance with at least one other contestant!

James - if you’re still there for Couple’s Choice INSIST ON A DANCE THAT REQUIRES SHOES

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it was a dance off between James and Jayde, would the judges save Jayde, I wonder. I think James is working hard and improving. Unlike Jayde but the judges seem to be reluctant to give her any proper feedback.

Reactions: 7
I said this a few weeks ago but every dance Amy and James have done, I’m convinced we’ve seen her dance the same dance with at least one other contestant!
No real surprise since James is basically a retread of JJ (and Tom to an extent).

Reactions: 4
I might have to suffer rewatch Amy's previous dances, her routines bore me, and I'm not sure whether my memory is clouded because her last 2 celebs (JJ and Crocboy) were not likeable.

Reactions: 6
I think jayde will be saved unless she’s up against a top contender. Both same sex couples going early doesn’t look good for the BBC in their eyes even though, both just simply weren’t that good. Although Richie was done over.

• Sad
Tried to share insta link but not allowed.. check out Jowita stories… they are dressed up as geeks- nice moves!!

Reactions: 1
And that cat thing?! What was that!
Or when she used to eat the food props in the dances.

I'm annoyed, I liked her after not initally liking her (blame Kevin) but this series I'm not liking her because
1) she's not pushing Jayde and I think she's taking the east option of Jadye's stories being the get out card to any criticism
2) i think she's playing on being in a same sex couple, she's almost "flirtatious" with Jayde - is she doing it because half the audience don't realise Jayde is straight or if she's doing it to make Jayde feel confident. Theres just something odd about it.

Karen was good in the Chris & Jamie years and I think that would have been the perfect high note to finish on. With Jayde, she's kinda reverted back to the way she was before 2018.

I wonder if part of the overmarking is because this is maybe Karen's last year and they don't want her to go early.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.