Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the air of slight hysteria Rylan brought to that discussion of the AT. Whereas Janette would have just screamed 'let's hear it for Fleur and Vito' and forced people to applaud.

Reactions: 8
Vito's outfit tonight is a choice.

As was the double denim 2 weeks ago.
Some extremely baffling outfit choices, the less said about Rylan the better. Vito's trousers and shoe combo most baffling too, as was Joanne Cliftons' pink and red ensemble.

Fleur and Jowita both looked lovely though! And Fleur was clearly riding on a high from Saturday, she was full of fun and pep! Hamza, on the other hand, looked a little dazed by the reaction his dance had got and was a little shy, save to praise Jowita (one wonders exactly how prepared Hamza was for the media/social media storm of Strictly when an unexpectedly brilliant dance like that occurs and he is pushed from mid-table to top of the bookies lists)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stop Rylan stop! - those joggers 🤢 you're making my legs feel sweaty and icky like sitting bare legged on an uncomfortable sofa. And even worse you're wearing shoes with them.

Reactions: 4
Stop Rylan stop! - those joggers 🤢 you're making my legs feel sweaty and icky like sitting bare legged on an uncomfortable sofa. And even worse you're wearing shoes with them.
Rylan and Joanne tuna-sandwich Clifton's segment was like Battle Of The Bad Trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, did Hamza say 'the Quickstep is quick and has a lot of steps'? I might have to choose someone else as my favourite now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no, did Hamza say 'the Quickstep is quick and has a lot of steps'? I might have to choose someone else as my favourite now 😁
I reckon the producers told him that a penguin dies if somebody doesn't say that line on Strictly at least once a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
' I'm on top of the world' how is this linked to the BBC theme please someone ? sorry to have to ask 😁

Reactions: 3
They could of used Wallace & Gromit. Gorka could of been a dog again & Helen wouldn’t have to act sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Matt has pissed off immediately. I'm not as impressed with that at some seem to be

Reactions: 1
Matt has pissed off immediately. I'm not as impressed with that at some seem to be
He hasn't though, he's recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. It's work - difficult reschedule recording with an entire orchestra to go on the telly for a 5 minute interview.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.