Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who will play the Theremine🤣 They will surely have to have that iconic sound on the night.. can Dave Arch conduct a theremine🤣 some poor sod is at home cursing the producers while trying to learn how to play it🤪
Get Bill Bailey back for a cameo. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anything iconic I'm thinking was from itv!
Eg tales of the unexpected, Minder, South bank show.
I'm not very good at my challenge!

Reactions: 5
Will Charleston finally be the dance where they get real with Jayde?
being cynical - depends on how much of a sobfest she gets away with on the pre-dance VT story, the end of dance hug/sobfesting pre-empting the judges comments, and entry to the Clauditorium breathless choking-up sobfest before anyone can get a word in before the judges scores......

Reactions: 9
Challenge! what iconic themes would you go for?
Don't ask me for my answers I've only thought of this question - will think about whilst roasting the spuds!
ooh great question!
We loved singing along to soap themes in our house when we were kids so I suggest
Emmerdale ( our lyrics to that are … wait for it🤣 🎶Emmerdale farmmmmm , Emmerdale Emmerdale Emmerdale farmmmm🎶 and repeat🤣)
and
Coronation Street ( lyrics…. 🎶Grief, woe and miseryyyt Grief , woe and miseryyy🎶) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And - genuine question - is there going to be a hostess trolley and some spanking with a Woman’s Weekly? Strictly loves a literal interpretation, and I can’t see what other ‘story’ they can force onto this. The lyrics are so specific. 🫤
I watched in on YouTube earlier, it’s about 5 mins long and as previously said, gets faster and faster towards the climax. I’m expecting they use the pace of the first bit (it would kill any of the celebs trying to keep up otherwise!) and are somewhat selective with but if the lyrics they choose but I’ll be very unhappy if they do it instrumental, had forgotten how hilariously batshit it is. Loved Victoria Wood

Reactions: 5
I want to know who will play the Theremine🤣 They will surely have to have that iconic sound on the night.. can Dave Arch conduct a theremine🤣 some poor sod is at home cursing the producers while trying to learn how to play it🤪
how about a sawing action with some dental tape threaded through DayVarche's head & out of his ears .. there ..sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd do some kind of ballroom to the theme to Keeping Up Appearances dressed as Hyacinth Bucket :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it was discussed on the results show, I know the BBC have released the song list, and I know I’ve already said this at least three times - BUT I STILL DON’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Has anyone ever danced to ‘Handbags and Gladrags’? I feel sure someone has (foxtrot, maybe), but I’m drawing a blank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh no, Rylan is still wearing the corded leisure pants

ETA judging by Strictly insta Vito is also wearing deplorable keks :oops:

ETA x 2: looking at Joanne, this ep sponsored by The Wrong Trousers! 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Rylan is wearing those weird jogger trousers again. Must have been a bulk deal in a range of colours!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A shame Matt couldn't be there in person, though Zoom saves the day again!

He and Nadiya seemed closer to other 50 miles apart than Gio managed sitting right next to poor Ritchie last week.

He might have waffled a bit, and been rather miserably out of his depth at certain points, but he was very sweet and complimentary to Nadiya, and vice versa, bless.

Reactions: 16
Genuinely perturbed by Rylan’s outfit. I hate those polo necks, they creep me out. But those jogger style trousers, pulled up slightly too high, are rank. The combo, the colours. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.