Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Height probably hampers Nadiya from getting the good ones but surely there has to be a hunky early 30-something 6'0 actor with some dance training (or at least natural skill) out there that she can get? After all, she did kinda get one in her first series so it is possible.
Lee Ryan actually was a good dancer and partner for Nadiya, but what went before for Lee Ryan did for him on Strictly.
In other words on all his other TV appearances he came across as an unlikeable show off who never listens to whatever anyone else has to say. The Strictly audience were never gonna like him.

Reactions: 5
The results show should be live on a Saturday Night

Why? It used to be live on a Saturday night and depending on the schedules it was often was nothing more than a fairly rushed 15-minute show at 9:45, which excluded a lot of younger viewers.

It’s the BBC’s flagship show. Why shouldn’t they use it to leverage a significant portion of the Sunday evening audience? It was originally moved to run against the X Factor Sunday show and it swiped a lot of viewers from ITV. It’s presumably still working out as the more viable time slot for them otherwise they’d have changed it back by now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
At the end of the show, Neil stood closer to the front, his skin was so pale, he was almost florescent. I don’t get the Neil hate though, I wish he had a partner, it must be humiliating for him tbf

I’m sure the pay-cheque takes some of the sting out of it.

Reactions: 1
Jamilia merrily air quoting ‘standing ovation’ on ITT while Tristan (❤ my perfect pro) was slumped beside her barely registering so much as even a single shiney one on the scale is one of ITT best ever moments.
up there with James parts 1 and 2 when he tied himself in knots and Anton basically laughed in his face over John Sargentgate/The Day Strictly Died.
Wish these old episodes old ITT were still available 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.