Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Helen and think she could be a dark horse but the whole 'I don't know how to be sexy/graceful I'm just a mum' thing could get old very quickly
I agree.

I fast forwarded through some of the talky bits last night and some of the comment from the judges.
It was still a looooong programme.

The thread kept me entertained throughout though. 😂

Reactions: 5
I quite like Helen and think she could be a dark horse but the whole 'I don't know how to be sexy/graceful I'm just a mum' thing could get old very quickly
Honestly, I like her but if she says 'normally my hair is up in a messy bun' one more time..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He was an early front runner after wiggling his hips a lot in the first few weeks and did a decent Charleston. Then it all fell apart, he ended up in the bottom 2 against Jamelia in Blackpool and somehow beat her even though she was clearly miles better.

Jamelia gave a legendary exit interview where she revealed she knew she was going home because they re-shot the end of Peter's dance and made the audience give him a standing ovation

Cue JAMELIAGATE scandal and Len having to go on It Takes Two to say there was nothing dodgy about it (there was). To this day, whenever my daughter sees Peter Andre on TV, she says, 'oh that's the one that cheated on Strictly' 😆

Just to be clear, I don't think Will will be steeped in scandal, more that he's an above average dad dancer who might not go the distance 😆
Jamilia merrily air quoting ‘standing ovation’ on ITT while Tristan (❤ my perfect pro) was slumped beside her barely registering so much as even a single shiney one on the scale is one of ITT best ever moments.
up there with James parts 1 and 2 when he tied himself in knots and Anton basically laughed in his face over John Sargentgate/The Day Strictly Died.

• Heart
Gio and Richie were great - such a fun performance and perfect Saturday night TV. This proves to me that Gio really is a fantastic teacher, wow! Impressive.

Reactions: 9
I agree.

I fast forwarded through some of the talky bits last night and some of the comment from the judges.
It was still a looooong programme.

The thread kept me entertained throughout though. 😂
Tbh the thread is better than most of the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
up there with James parts 1 and 2 when he tied himself in knots and Anton basically laughed in his face over John Sargentgate/The Day Strictly Died.
Anton snorting with very finely calculated derision over the whole affair, whilst James Jordan went beetroot with rage and Claudia looked like she was considering quitting the whole damn circus and running away to join an accounting firm remains one of my favourite ever Strictly moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At the end of the show, Neil stood closer to the front, his skin was so pale, he was almost florescent. I don’t get the Neil hate though, I wish he had a partner, it must be humiliating for him tbf

Reactions: 2
At the end of the show, Neil stood closer to the front, his skin was so pale, he was almost florescent. I don’t get the Neil hate though, I wish he had a partner, it must be humiliating for him tbf
Don't think he is being forced to be a humiliating stooge on SCD.

I would imagne the large amount of money he is being paid must soften the blow of not showing what a less than fabulous dancer he is.

Reactions: 1
I know people think Motsi can be a bit annoying but I have to say, for me she provides some much needed comic relief! She comes out with the funniest stuff. When she said “welcome to Italy!!” I laughed out loud 😂😆

• Haha
Fo
I know people think Motsi can be a bit annoying but I have to say, for me she provides some much needed comic relief! She comes out with the funniest stuff. When she said “welcome to Italy!!” I laughed out loud 😂😆
r the first time ever I thought Motsi was good last night.

I'm sorry, he is a nice bloke, a fantastic dancer and has lovely eyes. 😁
Jamilia merrily air quoting ‘standing ovation’ on ITT while Tristan (❤ my perfect pro) was slumped beside her barely registering so much as even a single shiney one on the scale is one of ITT best ever moments.
is there a clip of this Anton laughing in his face moment?

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah sorry 😂 Ellie Taylor. I just can’t warm to her at all
I don't dislike her but thought her reaction the first night was very OTT - understandable I guess because she got some great feedback.
But I thought please don't do that every week. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.