Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep Dancing Tattling 💃🏼🕺🏼

I can only apologise if the dancing man emoji gives anyone flashbacks of Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After seeing Tristan again, I went to look for a topless pic of him…but instead I solved a mystery

E09A7238-527D-475A-BB7A-FD7637186FC7.jpeg

These are the trews Matt was wearing last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know most don’t like Fleur but I loved her dance last night and thought the pale pink dress softened her appearance. They obviously took last weeks comments on board. Any woman who gets picked on by Shirley gets a vote from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who do we think will be given the boot?

I know most don’t like Fleur but I loved her dance last night and thought the pale pink dress softened her appearance. They obviously took last weeks comments on board. Any woman who gets picked on by Shirley gets a vote from me.
I don’t mind Fleur. I think she also listened to the comments last week and made a real effort to tone it down. I am also annoyed that Shirley always has to have someone to put down without good reason. Fleur has said she had a tit experience on X Factor and experienced some bullying on their (
Hinting at racism) and I want to believe that this won’t happen on strictly but Shirley has history with doing this in the past ( meaning that she jumps on people not that she is racist).

I guess the point I’m trying to make is that I don’t think Fleur’s comments from Shirley are justified.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We know Shirley loves young men and each series there’s a young woman she will be hard on, presumably because she thinks they have the capacity to improve. But I find that she can be quite cold sometimes when making that critique.
Compare her merrily giving Dan Walker 8s last season (do we think Nadiya locks herself in her bathroom to watch videos of her and Dan?)

Reactions: 11
Gorka on Instagram with the "I have a very sweet cheeks" ...oh honey, we know!!!
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gorkas current hair looks like the lockdown buzz cut I gave my husband 😫

He needs to grow it back asap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to remind Jayde and Vito they're meant to be on "live" tonight...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bring on some cute Kai and Nadiya consoling one another moments tonight. Kiss, kiss, kiss.... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am not sure I approve of Antiques Roadshow being on before Strictly. Tradition dictates it is Countryfile, then Strictly Results, then Antiques Roadshow, then BBC Sunday Night Prestige Police Drama.

Don't like this messing with the natural order of things. T'ain't right.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am not sure I approve of Antiques Roadshow being on before Strictly. Tradition dictates it is Countryfile, then Strictly Results, then Antiques Roadshow, then BBC Sunday Night Prestige Police Drama.

Don't like this messing with the natural order of things. T'ain't right.
After strictly it’s either a David Attenborough or a good drama ( hoping to see his darkest materials return this year ).

Reactions: 4
Diamonds! Bling.Kerching!

They've got the marigolds out. Wtaf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those gloves make the male dancers look like they are going to stick their arm up a cows arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.