Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yes, I think the rules within the devolved nations have a lot to do with it. I live in Scotland and its still mandatory to wear masks in public places, shop etc plus we still have to check in at restaurants for track/trace 🙄
Sports person - No idea who he is as Mo mumbled it.

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d of fit with any of the girls tbh they’re all fairly bubbly and upbeat and Nadiya is a bit too serious. Whereas Nicola is neither of those things. I’m not sure there’s a male pro she’d have settled with aside from possibly anton who by now must have the patience of a saint.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I may give it a whirl then! Anton was always my favourite pro, he seems really patient, knowledgeable and talented. He was forever getting paired with older ladies/total duffers, poor thing! Did he ever make it to a semi-final or Blackpool with a contestant? Brendan Cole I could not stand, he came across as such a snooty, slimy know-it-all with an attitude/temper!
Anton has been in two finals now, although he somehow forgot about the first one on the way to the second one ;) I'm with you on Brendan, he was an arse.

New thread: