Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tune in this year and you’ll get to see Anton in Judge mode! He stood in for Motsi for a couple of weeks last year when she had to quarantine and now Bruno has left, Anton is his replacement.

He was good last year, bit generous with his scores but still good
I always wondered if he was generous because he wasn’t really a judge so didn’t want to get blamed on anyone being in the bottom and getting kicked out. It felt like he really played it safe

Reactions: 8
Tune in this year and you’ll get to see Anton in Judge mode! He stood in for Motsi for a couple of weeks last year when she had to quarantine and now Bruno has left, Anton is his replacement.

He was good last year, bit generous with his scores but still good
I may give it a whirl then! Anton was always my favourite pro, he seems really patient, knowledgeable and talented. He was forever getting paired with older ladies/total duffers, poor thing! Did he ever make it to a semi-final or Blackpool with a contestant? Brendan Cole I could not stand, he came across as such a snooty, slimy know-it-all with an attitude/temper!

Reactions: 2
I may give it a whirl then! Anton was always my favourite pro, he seems really patient, knowledgeable and talented. He was forever getting paired with older ladies/total duffers, poor thing! Did he ever make it to a semi-final or Blackpool with a contestant? Brendan Cole I could not stand, he came across as such a snooty, slimy know-it-all with an attitude/temper!
He was in the final with Emma Barton (Honey from Eastenders) in 2019 but Kelvin Fletcher won that year. A few years ago he got to the final with newsreader Katie Derham but no win then either. He has had more than his fair share of terrible dancers so his move to judging is very deserved!

I always wondered if he was generous because he wasn’t really a judge so didn’t want to get blamed on anyone being in the bottom and getting kicked out. It felt like he really played it safe
Totally agree, it was a one foot in either camp kind of thing. It’ll be interesting to see how he is, but I think he’ll be fair.

The only guest judge I liked was Alfonso - high marks but good critique. Jennifer Grey, she gave everyone 9s even if they were howlers and Donny Osmond wasn’t much better 😂

Reactions: 1
Anton has been in two finals now, although he somehow forgot about the first one on the way to the second one ;) I'm with you on Brendan, he was an arse.

New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.