Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley likes young men and older women.

She saves her bile for older men and younger women.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Loved the fancy footwork, facial expressions and fabulous energy from these two tonight.
My favourite pairing thus far 👇🤩

1.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 37

If the pros don't feel they have done wrong then why are they trying to hide it? The cheek to expect BBC to pick up the bill. Just get shut of them for next year whoever they are.

Reactions: 8
Omg how arrogant is Amy in this!!!! :eek::eek::eek::

oof. It was like they were trying not to make eye contact with each other, but not because they don’t like each other if you get me…

also, bless Ugo dancing and dedicating it to his Dad 😢

Reactions: 20
Omg how arrogant is Amy in this!!!! :eek::eek::eek::

Amy’s had a cocky arrogance about her since the start but I think that’s probably because she’s come straight from world of competition rather than a dance company where she would’ve been part of a team. It got so much worse in her 3rd series when she got partnered with Karim.

I think a lot of people had her down to be with Joe the year before and I’ve a personal theory she was/still is quite jealous of dianne especially during their here come the girls tour. So when she got an absolute ringer I bet she was thinking she would one up her. She’s got so much worse over the last two series though. She’s actually quite unbearable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
also, bless Ugo dancing and dedicating it to his Dad 😢
And then Craig scoring him a 3! 😱

I mean, I know they score the dances ahead of anything that’s said after the dance, and I know personal circumstances should have no bearing on the scores, but the juxtaposition was a bit harsh: ‘Literally came straight here from my dad’s funeral’ /‘3!’ 😕

Reactions: 23
Amy’s had a cocky arrogance about her since the start but I think that’s probably because she’s come straight from world of competition rather than a dance company where she would’ve been part of a team. It got so much worse in her 3rd series when she got partnered with Karim.

I think a lot of people had her down to be with Joe the year before and I’ve a personal theory she was/still is quite jealous of dianne especially during their here come the girls tour. So when she got an absolute ringer I bet she was thinking she would one up her. She’s got so much worse over the last two series though. She’s actually quite unbearable now.
Agreed!

I said this before on this forum but I believe she is going to be at her utmost unbearable this series because she knows she has a popular boy band member on her hands who could get votes regardless of how the dance goes plus she probably knows that next year she will have an 'older' guy/duffer as she has been given 3 'younger' guys on the trot so she will be thirsting for that glitterball more than ever this year.

Reactions: 16

I would love to know exactly what the issue was with her and Danny John Jules. I know he was painted as the difficult one and took most of the flack for whatever went down, but at the time she was relatively new and the ‘sweetness and light’ act was taken as fact.

If it had happened now, there might well be considerably more sympathy towards DJJ.

Reactions: 11

I mean, I know they score the dances ahead of anything that’s said after the dance, and I know personal circumstances should have no bearing on the scores, but the juxtaposition was a bit harsh: ‘Literally came straight here from my dad’s funeral’ /‘3!’ 😕
I didn't even think Ugo was that bad, considering. I was expecting him to be awful, but he wasn't and I think he will improve (I also fancy him just a little bit...) I was also expecting Dan to be awful but he showed promise. The worst male for me was definitely Robert, which I also wasn't expecting.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

It wasn't so much Ugo getting the 3 from Craig knowing he came from his dad's funeral that shocked me but more of the fact that craig sort of had positive comments for the dance with no real critiques.

Reactions: 20
Just finished reading the last thread and this. Agree with everyone about the strange scoring, especially after the comment immediately before. The singing was the usual standard and the bingo cards would have been filled in nicely! Whomever dressed Motsi as the Hulk should have given consideration to shoulder straps. Then turned her microphone down.

There seemed to be lots of cha chas tonight. I do watch it every year but can't retain it, so is that a usual thing? Love the Charleston and always look forward to seeing it. Nadya is gorgeous but would love Luba to have a dancer. Tom's facial expressions were....vivid. I can't watch him dance without thinking of Austin Powers or Harry Potter.

Autumn well and truly here and the Strictly countdown to Christmas is on.

Reactions: 13
I would love to know exactly what the issue was with her and Danny John Jules. I know he was painted as the difficult one and took most of the flack for whatever went down, but at the time she was relatively new and the ‘sweetness and light’ act was taken as fact.

If it had happened now, there might well be considerably more sympathy towards DJJ.
I suspect it was probably no more than just two incompatible personalities but I also wonder if Danny resented being there because his agent signed him up thinking they’d get a cut of any earnings. I also wonder if he disliked how much influence production have (all those themes are planned well in advance) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Either way we’ll probably never know.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.