Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are the strictly socials being really slow??? the instagram page has been really slow uploading the clips and the youtube channel doesn't even have any of the dances up yet?? Don't they normally have them up when the show in finished???

yes call me impatient lol :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I find the likes on the BBC Strictly Twitter account very interesting to follow. It’s not an exact science but you can often tell from them who’s likely to be bottom two with the public that week. Obviously there’s no vote tonight but it’s an insight into who needs to pull it out of the bag in Week 2.

Sara is lowest (639 likes) followed by Katie (744 likes), Judi (889 likes) and Rhys (890 likes). It‘ll be interesting to see which of those couples can turn it around next week and gain the public’s attention. Rhys is a good dancer but it seems like him being quite unknown and paired with a new pro could lead to him getting lost in the crowd during a series that’s packed with talent.

Reactions: 9
* Thought AJ was great - don’t know who she is though, can anyone enlighten me?
I didn’t know who she was either so looked her up. She used to do some presenting on Big Brother’s Bit on the Side (I vaguely remember her from that).

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed the show but I have to say I prefer it when there are less couples.It goes on for too long in the first few weeks. My faves were AJ & Kai, Rose & Gio and I really enjoyed watching Johannes & John and Adam & Katya. How the hell has Tess still got that gig, she’s bloody dreadful. Wasn't keen on Anton as a pro as I think he became a parody of himself , but thought he slotted in well with the judges tonight.

edited for typos!
It did feel a bit like eurovison tonight. Ended up just being something on in the background. It was never ending

Reactions: 8
Rhys is a good dancer but it seems like him being quite unknown and paired with a new pro could lead to him getting lost in the crowd during a series that’s packed with talent.
Rhys wasn’t quite as good as what I was expecting from someone who was supposed to be a ringer. I’d like to see him to something more upbeat next week to get a real sense of him. But I was quite disappointed with his Viennese if I’m being truthful. There was too much out of hold (which I’m aware makes me sound like Len 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 10
It’s a yes from me , I prefer his hair like this , wasn’t keen when he bleached it.
Hmm me too!!
I didn't mind the bleached hair... But defo prefer his dark locks!!

Thoughts on tonight...
- some really great dances for week one!
-no absolute duds yet
-it was long and feels like there's loads of them... I'm pretty sure I've already forgotten most of them
-Rose is my fave so far, really liked Rhys too
-AJ is great, but I worry her "I've never danced but can smash out perfect routine" routine might get a bit annoying
-the judges were clearly hammered going by their scores
-my slightly inappropriate crush on Greg Wise is alive and kicking
-Gorka might not be the tallest but he'd still get it anytime!

I love my Saturday night Strictly/Tattle time! 🥳💃

Reactions: 13
I find the likes on the BBC Strictly Twitter account very interesting to follow. It’s not an exact science but you can often tell from them who’s likely to be bottom two with the public that week. Obviously there’s no vote tonight but it’s an insight into who needs to pull it out of the bag in Week 2.

Sara is lowest (639 likes) followed by Katie (744 likes), Judi (889 likes) and Rhys (890 likes). It‘ll be interesting to see which of those couples can turn it around next week and gain the public’s attention. Rhys is a good dancer but it seems like him being quite unknown and paired with a new pro could lead to him getting lost in the crowd during a series that’s packed with talent.
Ah that's sad Katie's not getting likes. She did way better than I thought she would tonight and was underscored - hopefully Gorka can work his magic next week. So many big personalities this year though

Don't even know what to say about Shirley's scoring apart from it being completely batshit, but no change there

And as fabulous as AJ is, all I can see now are Kai's teeth 😆

Reactions: 8
If it was a male judge of similar age, everyone would be disgusted 🤮🤮🤮
When she drooled over Kelvin i complained and I’ve attached the response which disappointed me greatly. It’s quite disappointing how she continues to act around attractive young men. As many have said if these comments were coming from a middle aged man they’d probably be sacked.
CCC2D62A-8CC7-4BC3-976B-2763BA8186F6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Watching the trailers for It Takes Two, they really couldn't have put a smaller presenter with such a tall presenter. Rylan and Janette look ridiculous standing next to each other. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was watching the training clips trying to figure out which pairs had tension because of the vaccine refuseniks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hate the way Shirley leers at male contestants 🤮
It is grotesque isn't it?
I really loved tonight's show apart from her. If she wants to position herself as the 'baddie' she needs to have more charm and wit and not come across as just nasty and spiteful.
She does not have the charisma to carry it off.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.