Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperor

Chatty Member
Ah thanks for that. I was surprised to see a quickstep as well but then I have the dancing ability of a stool. (Feel free to decide which stool I mean.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Robert Webb is going to go further than anyone expected. Great partnership with Dianne too. So hard to pick a favourite this year!

Now I get it

VIP Member
Nadia during that tango reminds me of myself, when I have the right hump and strutting along the corridors in work

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just continuing the Anton love, he's so good with his feedback and making it easy for non-dancers to understand

Craig was savage ahahaha
he’s a brilliant judge, no drama or extravagance to try and get the limelight, I love him in this position!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Aljaz seems like such a laugh. Wish I had him cheering me on in life, just yelling "COME ON! LETS GO!" to motivate me 😂
Yes hahhha I want him to be my own personal cheerleader

Anyone else think Kevin’s post strictly career not gone quite the way he thought? Covid wouldn’t have helped but still.
Also not as bad as AJ still waiting for his big break
I feel for Kevin in that sense, I think he’s incredibly talented though a bit annoying. No sympathy for AJ though think he got far too big for his boots thinking he could do better, left too soon. Probably his brother being on Love Island had an impact too

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Watching the trailers for It Takes Two, they really couldn't have put a smaller presenter with such a tall presenter. Rylan and Janette look ridiculous standing next to each other. 😁

• Haha
Kai is a fab dancer from what I've seen do far...but I just cannot unsee the teeth 🙈
Do you think he will have them all the same colour next week? 😆

• Haha

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
Just continuing the Anton love, he's so good with his feedback and making it easy for non-dancers to understand

Craig was savage ahahaha
i actually really love Craig as a judge. I know he’s supposed to be nasty but I don’t think he’s cruel and the difference I think between him and say Simon Cowell is that there is a right and wrong way to dance and Craig knows his stuff. Whereas I feel like X factor was often unnecessarily mean

• Heart

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree. Craig spoke recently about his nervousness at being ‘ cancelled’ , I think he will be a bit more wary about what he says. Shirley needs to catch up and realise/be told to reign in the comments.
Shirley is also becoming more and more bitchy with every series. She is so obvious about her favourites, and it is truly dreadful. She does not mark fairly, it's an absolute joke.

Shirely loves younger men and hates the older men and vice versa with the women..she's so predictable and inconsistent now 🙄🙄
It was the same with Bill last year.. I swear she was never that complimentary until near the end.
Of course she was gushing over Adam 😒she's ruining it a bit for me now
The thing with that is that anyone who Shirley hates on, automatically gets through, because everyone at home votes for them.

kittypaws

VIP Member
Why do they show themselves in the morning on their Instagram getting hair and makeup done so early if they don’t dance until the evening and why do the judges often say ‘today’ instead of ‘tonight’?!

John had a story of him back at home with his boyfriend and a friend cooking for them which was relatively early considering how late the show finished etc plus he’s since deleted it!
The hair and make up starts very early. There’s only a few make up artists and stylists and each contestant and pro plus the judges and presenters need their hair and make up doing and it probably takes even longer now to due social distancing. It takes a whole day and they have the dress rehearsal to do as well. The main show is live then the Sunday show is pre recorded after the main show

Lilu22

VIP Member
Last week I said I couldn’t warm to Graziano… Now I can! He seems so lovely and I love Judi and him

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Don’t hate me, I like her presenting 😂
(I may delete this in a few days/weeks/at 7.02pm 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
I didn’t see it either and he normally does have something to say so it’s probs not the first time he’s mentioned it. And when Len was on GMB a few weeks ago he said he found the previous experience ‘worse’ than a same sex couple. I only started watching Strictly in 2009 and there’s been at least one stage school pupil/ballet dancer/other dancer per year
It always takes the shine off a bit for me when they've had previous dance experience. Like the ex popstars will all say they've only done basic choreo and this is totally new for them but then they're nearly always the best dancers. BUT it would be nearly impossible to get 15 celebs who've never at least been to some sort of stage school, I mean it's no accident that they're in showbiz! Plus it would be kind of boring if everyone was rubbish to begin with.
Someone like Ashley Roberts for example, at first I thought it was so unfair that she was taking part but in the end I enjoyed watching her, it was nice to see somebody be that good, but I don't think it would have been fair if she'd won. People often complain that people vote for whoever's had the biggest 'journey' rather than the actual best dancer but on a show like strictly I think that makes total sense.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Apparently Katie has only managed 10 hours of rehearsal so far this week due to other commitments which makes me nervous for her, just not enough time really and tomorrow is the last proper day to get rehearsals in before camera blocking and dress rehearsals.
Yeah, I fear our Gorka time may be cut short this year!! 😭

• Sad