Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they’re both professional dancers but seeing Aljaz and Janette dancing together just shows how incredible he is. She is incredible too obviously ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Are we 100% certain this is really Ed Sheeran? Anyone seen Tory Tom recently in the audience?
Is there a chance Tory Tom has the real Ed tied up in his dressing room and this is him, in a face mask, trying to get some limelight in the final?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who was like YES JANETTE!!!! And more than once said “no wonder they’ve been married so long!” 🤣

Reactions: 17
I voted 6 for Rose. She has been the most consistent and inspirational over the series. Plus Gio has been exceptional. He deserves it as much as Rose. Johannes let John down by outdancing his partner. He drew the eye and that was a crap thing to do to John. Not a good partner at his present state of over playing things. I think the BBC want a gay couple to win, the final seems arranged around J & J and I think that Jason choreographer in the last dance was skewed in favour of John. Rose makes you feel emotions, Johannes is feeling too much emotion all by himself. I think John may win.
all this, really hope Rose wins, but you're spot on about all of it.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely stunning,beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, connected from J and A. Swooning. Love a bit of husband and wife love! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, that was phenomenal!!

Jeanette and Aljaz, obviously. Ed was...there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.