Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else enjoying watching the slow meltdown of some AJ/Kai fans on DS and social media as they grapple with the idea that Rose might beat their favourite? If it isn’t that Rose’s dances are dull then it’s that she’s “pushing her deafness” or being overmarked. I say this as a Danny Mac fan who’s still bitter five years later so I get what it’s like to be invested in someone you believe should win but their dislike of Rose is very amusing to me.
Listen, i’m a huge fan of AJ but those people on DS are genuinely frightening. Refusing to admit that your favourite has had a bad dance is really odd to me? The salsa wasn’t horrendous but it was definitely one of her worst dancers she’s done. She definitely wasn’t undermarked last night, although I do think she has been in previous weeks.

I know AJ won’t win, it’s been obvious from day one that Rose will win and she will deserve it. I do enjoy watching Rose dance but she just doesn’t give me the same feeling AJ does, which is fine as everyone has their favourites 🤷🏻‍♀️ All I hope is that AJ gets to the final as imo it will be criminal if the final 3 is not her, John & Rose.

Reactions: 17
I think that I can forgive AJ for crying because she has spoken about wanting to dance since she was a child and her parents couldn't afford it, so appearing on Strictly for her is a dream come true. I don't thnk Rose ever had the same interest from a young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Danny Mac should have won. And that is the hill I will die on.
I don’t really have strong feelings about him outside of Strictly, didn’t know him before, but he was amazing and so was Oti.
The glitter ball belongs to Rose and Gio this year. I like AJ and Kai but they won’t win. I’m bored of John looking like a robot and I’m so over JoJo’s OTT faces. Rhys has been better the last couple of weeks but not good enough to win, and Dan is a good journey contestant but not good enough to win. So it’s all rose’s 🏆
Yep, pretty much agree with all of this, although I’m not overly bothered about JoJo and his face.😳
But it’s Strictly, so who should win - Colin(was totally robbed) Jackson, Ricky Whittle, Natalie Gumede, Debbie McGee/Alexandra Burke, Faye Tozer/Ashley Roberts, Danny Mac and who actually does win are literally poles apart.
I absolutely agree that Danny and Oti should have won, but to be honest, not winning hasn’t done either of them much harm.
If I’m going to lose my tit over the winners of a DANCING competition, then step forward Darren😡Gough, that Hollins idiot and the bleeping Dooley creature.

Reactions: 6
I recently re-watched Gorka and Maisie's showdance...and it was devine!!
Hollywood style ballroom, Christmas theme, Gorka in that suit... Just *chefs kiss*

Edited...
It's so devine, I'm posting it! 😂
Awww Gorka. King of underrated choreography. And my heart 👑

I recently re-watched Gorka and Maisie's showdance...and it was devine!!
Hollywood style ballroom, Christmas theme, Gorka in that suit... Just *chefs kiss*

Edited...
It's so devine, I'm posting it! 😂
I really did bloody love this dance and their quickstep!

Awww Gorka. King of underrated choreography. And my heart 👑

I really did bloody love this dance and their quickstep!
And everything Gorka has ever done ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she can help it, though? I say this as someone who can also be a crier. Sometimes it just has to come out. I think the same happened with Rhys in the week of his waltz.

It's fair enough to find it annoying or whatever, (but I don't get the impression any of them are putting it on)
I agree. Last night was justified after an awful ending, where she was scared of going out. I think she was really tired too. I don’t think her or Rhys put it on. Tom on the other hand - that was tears of rage.

Reactions: 8
WTF is Tess wearing? I've given up on Claudia but Tess just gets worse with each week.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.