Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johannes can't contain himself! Was having a little scream at the end with lift going wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think John did good, plenty of energy and expression, shame the lift went wrong.

Reactions: 5
God, that last lift! looked like Johannes fucked up. I loved the routine though

Yikes, John could be in trouble with those scores.

Reactions: 4
I like John very much - but Johannes really does over choreograph his own role. Makes John appear a bit pedestrian which he really isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Johannes messed up, they shouldn’t take off points from John?

Reactions: 7
Missed the pro dance and J&J, thanks Sainsburys 😩 Should be glad really, couldn’t stand hearing Celine Dion being murdered

Muting the TV, they can’t murder two of my fav artists in one night, I won’t stand for it 😩

Missed the pro dance and J&J, thanks Sainsburys 😩 Should be glad really, couldn’t stand hearing Celine Dion being murdered
It wasn’t a Strictly singer. It was Cassidy Jansen - not sure if that is the correct surname. But she does musicals.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.