Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least John looked like he was actually enjoying himself this week. First dance of theirs I've enjoyed for a few weeks

Reactions: 7
My boyfriends annoyed at me as I just accidentally said out loud that J+J have fantastic arses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That was the most I’ve seen John enjoy a performance. Normally he seems nervous and a bit reserved but he came alive during that.

It was just a shame about that final lift! Props to Johannes for styling out that ending on the floor 😂

Reactions: 13
Missed the first dance! Deliveroo driver got lost 😂

I wonder what Anton is like as a dance partner? He seems to constantly give digs about previous partners!!

Reactions: 7
I actually really enjoyed that (besides the lift at the end 😂) because that’s the first time I enjoyed John performing, he really looked like he was enjoying himself and gave us more content and he actually PERFORMED it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.