Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One year for xmas special, instead of celebs, they should get the general public to apply for the show. 6 people can be picked and they can all be partnered up and learn a dance of their choice each. Not just people with sob stories though cos I’d like a chance😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m actually starting to get really bored of and irritated by John and I don’t really know why

Reactions: 23
One year for xmas special, instead of celebs, they should get the general public to apply for the show. 6 people can be picked and they can all be partnered up and learn a dance of their choice each. Not just people with sob stories though cos I’d like a chance😂
I'd only do it if I could dance with Nikita. 😆❤❤

I'd have a sob story of having to go through life knowing Nikita Kuzmin exists but not actually knowing him. And needing to do Strictly to actually get to meet and know him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd love the chance to dance with Nikita or Gio :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
John looks so much better with the darker hair. Definite improvement.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually starting to get really bored of and irritated by John and I don’t really know why
I'm finding him get "gayer" in a stereotype way. He was never this campy/gay on Bake Off. I just feel he's playing it up. And he definitely wants to rise Johannes, so he should just do it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.