Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Fletchers were chocolate they’d eat themselves. One of the most annoying families that love showing off! Everything is bigger, better, greater in their world. Incredibly pushy and will stop at nothing to win. Same with his wife on IAC last year. Instead of announcing after the show she intended to donate the money they made a big announcement before, ensuring more votes. Sneaky lot and I don’t trust them.

Pharisees as mentioned in the Bible.

They portray themselves as do gooders with grand gestures but making sure they get the glory for it.

Reactions: 19
Neil gets a lot of flack, I can kind of see why but I think Alex and his Charleston is one of my all time favourite strictly dances

Reactions: 4
Ahhh I’m so glad Strictly is back! It’s my favourite time of year 😁

I’m really supporting Rose; my mum is deaf and she absolutely loves Strictly so I’m really happy about this contestant, I think she’s incredible already.

I love Sara but not confident she’ll do that well - she looked a bit lost in the group dance and just sort of stood there

Really like Katie, she did a fantastic job in Corrie raising awareness so I’m supporting her too

Nina looked beautiful last night I’d love to see her do well!

When I first saw Kai in the VT I was like ooh a sexy older male 😍 then in the studio he looked a lot younger but I’m still surprised he’s 26!

I think Tom’s gonna go right to the final or at least the semi final. I don’t have much of an opinion of him and his wife, I think they’re ok and I do think Gio is very, very pretty. I just would want Tom to do well for his dancing, not cos of who he is

I heard that Thomas Skinner's Mum loves Strictly.

Tom Fletcher is so smug he gives Marvin Humes a run for his money.

These type of characters bare so pleased with themselves.

I'm not saying Marvin is a bad guy but he is very satisfied with his superior existence over mere mortals .

Reactions: 12
I had one recurring thought last night and it is a little bit bitchy but this is Tattle so...

Is Kai really only 26?! I thought I misheard when they said his age as he looked a lot older than that to me.
I'm genuinely shocked. When they were introducing the new pros I did think 'they've gone for an older male now Anton is a judge, bet they'd never go for an older female'.

Reactions: 2
My mum asked this morning if I enjoyed seeing my favourite pro back (Neil). No, I bleeping didn't!

• Haha
My mum and I had the same reaction when they said Kai was 26 🤭
But then again I'm 2 years older than Kai and got ID'd for an energy drink on Friday so I shouldn't really be commenting on stuff like that 🤣🙈

• Haha
My mum and I had the same reaction when they said Kai was 26 🤭
But then again I'm 2 years older than Kai and got ID'd for an energy drink on Friday so I shouldn't really be commenting on stuff like that 🤣🙈
Tom Flecthers Missus could pass for 55

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean I suppose they kinda have to say you’re the one I wanted. It would be a bit if for example Adam turned round and said actually Katya the girl
I actually wanted to dance with was Dianne. In reality I don’t think any of the celebs really care to be honest. Some will have an idea of who they’re going to get like surely Dan knew he’d be getting Luba or Nadiya because of how tall he is and them being the only tall girls. Same with hvry last year he must have known he’d get Janette or Dianne as they’re the smallest.

A thought that did occur to me is that it looks as though Gorka won’t have to completely relocate for the next 12+weeks as his partner is north west based. Be nice for him to be able to go home see Gem and Mia more.

Reactions: 14
I mean I suppose they kinda have to say you’re the one I wanted. It would be a bit if for example Adam turned round and said actually Katya the girl
I actually wanted to dance with was Dianne. In reality I don’t think any of the celebs really care to be honest. Some will have an idea of who they’re going to get like surely Dan knew he’d be getting Luba or Nadiya because of how tall he is and them being the only tall girls. Same with hvry last year he must have known he’d get Janette or Dianne as they’re the smallest.

A thought that did occur to me is that it looks as though Gorka won’t have to completely relocate for the next 12+weeks as his partner is north west based. Be nice for him to be able to go home see Gem and Mia more.

On a separate note.

I honestly have disliked McFly all the way back to when they displayed their False Modesty for the Sympathy Vote on the song track :

I NEVER WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER:

Obviously she out of my league..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm glad everything is a little bit more relaxed and both pros and celebs get to see their partners and families more this year.
I'm almost certain Gordon will appear in one of tillies rehearsals at some point

Yes, i think that might have been one of the main reasons they paired Gorka and Katie. I've gotten the impression from a few things Gemma has said that he struggled a lot more being away from home than he let on last year.

Gorka and Nina probably made more sense on paper, but I guess as they had a Manchester celeb in his height range (just!), they thought, why not. Not that they don't make a good pairing - I'm still looking forward to seeing them dance together

Reactions: 8
I'm glad everything is a little bit more relaxed and both pros and celebs get to see their partners and families more this year.
I'm almost certain Gordon will appear in one of tillies rehearsals at some point
I think it will make a real difference to how some
Couples perform. Whilst isolation was somewhat necessary last year I definitely felt the most sorry for Janette and Aljaz as well as Dianne who whilst they could see their partners they had to stay six feet away. I felt that was so much worse than not seeing them at all.

We’ll definitely see Gordon and Toms band mates and family for a VT. I’d actually put money on it to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I'm a Gordon fan, so its nice to see Tilly doing it this year as I've seen her on his shows from being a little girl so its nice to see her grow!

I think the BBC will want to push the Gordon link in the first proper dance episode, but I like to think he'd only make an in person appearance if she gets quite far in the show so her journey is about her not him 😊

Reactions: 9
I really don't think I'd be able to hide my disdain if I got paired up with Neil 😂 any other pro I'd probably be quite happy with!

• Haha
M

We’ll definitely see Gordon and Toms band mates and family for a VT. I’d actually put money on it to be honest.
We saw them all last night in the launch show so I doubt anyone would take your bet as it’s pretty certain they’ll pop up again!

Reactions: 1
I'm genuinely shocked. When they were introducing the new pros I did think 'they've gone for an older male now Anton is a judge, bet they'd never go for an older female'.
Interestingly, the female pro average age is almost 3 years older than that of the men.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.