Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I won't let Tom Fletcher annoy me
I won't let Tom Fletcher annoy me
I won't le-

Too late! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

lavendervase

VIP Member
Ok but I’ve just seen on Twitter that Gorka was the only one who signed applause for Rose when everyone else clapped 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ElectileDysfunction

Robert Webb I think will be the dark horse here. He won the Comic Relief celebrity dance thingy with a routine that was superficially a comedy dance routine but when you looked at it carefully, he has rhythm and clearly can actually dance. Added to that, he is funny and a nice guy. He should do well.

I also really hope Adam Peaty does well, mostly because he seems like a nice, down to earth, likeable, hard working guy, but also because I love it when you get someone whose body is totally wrong for dancing but is unexpectedly brilliant (like Darren Gough, one of my all time favourite Strictly contestants!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Libbylulu

VIP Member
If the Fletchers were chocolate they’d eat themselves. One of the most annoying families that love showing off! Everything is bigger, better, greater in their world. Incredibly pushy and will stop at nothing to win. Same with his wife on IAC last year. Instead of announcing after the show she intended to donate the money they made a big announcement before, ensuring more votes. Sneaky lot and I don’t trust them.

Reactions: 27

Lilu22

VIP Member
0402D721-A818-4DAF-922A-1CF5CF07E4A3.jpeg

I might be barking up the completely wrong tree but does anyone else see a young Pasha in Nikita here?🙈

Reactions: 23

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Let's all be honest if we were on there we'd struggle to not look gutted if Gorka didn't walk through the door as our partner

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I've seen the rumours are that Amy and Tom will be partnered together which I think is a perfect match as they're both annoying and competitive twats

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
I’m loving Rose, I think as long as she’s not completely useless she’s in with a good chance as she seems lovely. My daughter has hearing aids and she’s buzzing to see someone with an aid on here!
Also think I like Adam, and Sara. Reserving judgement on the others but I already know for sure Tom can get to f**k!

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Anyone else think when Nina said she had a particular pro in mind, she didn't mean Neil? 😆

Even if you like Neil, I can't imagine anyone would actually be hoping for the pro they've benched 4 times

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Strictly talk on Lorraine and the favourite at the moment is ----- Tom Fletcher. Hoped he would be going after a couple of weeks as he is going to be as unbearable as his wife was on I'm a Celeb.
I know people are going to like who they like, but I will never understand the British public's affection for the bland 'nice young man' contestant (see also Joe Sugg and Hrvy). I've no doubt Tom will do the whole pretending to not know what a quickstep is and mispronouncing rumba in a comedy way, then Shirley will give him 10s just for turning up

Sorry, am in a grump this morning 😆

glasgow27

VIP Member
With regards to Blackpool being the big place for dancers to go, I can't help but picture the reaction of dancers from around the world when they first see the city of Blackpool.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Who did win?

Ore [Tiny Tears] Oduba.

Did a dance to Singing in the Rain and the BBC shipped in Gene Kelly's widow to watch him and they totally ignored the fact that Danny danced as well as and looked similar to Gene Kelly.

Don't
get
me
started.
:mad: :devilish:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20