Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, but I don’t think a chunky northern lass is ever gonna pull off a tango. The build is all wrong. Nevermind the hideous wardrobe. Poor woman.
I wouldn’t at all call her chunky? Her dresses have clinged in the wrong places perhaps but in her VT’s she’s not at all “chunky” - and even if she was, she’d be just as capable. Bit overly judgy for me that, but then I am a “chunky northern lass”.

Reactions: 16
Aww I like Sara and Aljaz. Would've usually voted for her but felt like AJ needed all 3:cry:

Reactions: 6
I would have preferred Sara and Aljaz to stay over Tilly as I just find Tilly boring and lacking in personality and I hate the way she speaks. But although I've been a fan of Sara and Aljaz, I didn't expect them to get much further but they've definitely formed an amazing friendship and I can see them remaining friends as he's grown close to her family due to staying with them a lot.

I remember people saying Tilly has started Uni in September? I feel like she's missing out a lot as she wouldn't have been able to go to Freshers and she's probably missing out on all the social side which is a big thing at Uni. If she was in Halls, she's also missing out bonding with her flatmates. I'm surprised she didn't defer it for a year when she got offered Strictly?

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t at all call her chunky? Her dresses have clinged in the wrong places perhaps but in her VT’s she’s not at all “chunky” - and even if she was, she’d be just as capable. Bit overly judgy for me that, but then I am a “chunky northern lass”.
She has a similar figure to mine, and her clothes have been hideous. Those tights she had on last night were too dark for that dress!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.