Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but I don’t think a chunky northern lass is ever gonna pull off a tango. The build is all wrong. Nevermind the hideous wardrobe. Poor woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The problem I think with that AT is that it just felt flat, no passion or any real feeling

Reactions: 5
can just imagine the judges making their 'decision' while gordon lurks behind them brandishing a scoring paddle in a *definitely* non threatening way ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww, poor Sara (and total babe Aljaz). Can't believe Dan is still in over her...

Reactions: 16
I don't usually believe The S*n but I'll be sad if they're correct and this is Aljaz's farewell to Strictly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.