Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paso Doble in week one is a big dance.

Overdone skirtography at the beginning, well throughout basically. Too much of it, masking the limits elsewhere.

I'm not impressed with the footwork in hold. Technically feels a bit limited and doesn't feel powerful enough.

I just didn't enjoy it for a paso Doble.

Based on the judges comments, it seems like I was watching an entirely different dance. 😂😂
I think they were just expecting a car crash and so she wrongfooted them. Good example of how you can disguise not a lot of dancing skill by fitting in all the basic choreo and a bit of clever dress-ography!

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed Caroline and Ranvir’s performances.

I know not everyone has danced yet but I do think it could be an older celebrity who may take the glitter ball this year.

Certainly not a bad first dance for Nicola.

However, some of the footwork felt sloppy, needed to be sharper. Some of the holds looked a bit limp when moving quickly across the floor. But a fair amount of content, interesting dynamic between the pair. They could go a long way.

I just don't know whether I actually like Nicola. I've always found her a bit wooden/bland personality wise in interviews etc.

Reactions: 6
Certainly not a bad first dance for Nicola.

However, some of the footwork felt sloppy, needed to be sharper. Some of the holds looked a bit limp when moving quickly across the floor. But a fair amount of content, interesting dynamic between the pair. They could go a long way.
Agreed. I thought it got better as it went on, maybe she settled into it a bit more.

Reactions: 2
I think they were just expecting a car crash and so she wrongfooted them. Good example of how you can disguise not a lot of dancing skill by fitting in all the basic choreo and a bit of clever dress-ography!
Definitely, the dressography hid a hell of a lot of sins. Was not a disaster though. But basic mostly.

Had absolutely no idea what to expect from Bill. But that certainly wasn't it. Packed with content, Bill has some rhythm, some dancing ability and the overall performance was so enjoyable. He could really be a dark horse this year if he can work on the technical side of it to tighten it up.

Reactions: 15
Having an utterly tit time at the minute and that really made me smile, I loved it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oti does some of my favourite choreography. Loved that.

Bill is a musician so he’s bound to have rhythm.

Reactions: 8
I like Bill, think it’s always nice when they have someone who wants to have fun, go for it and not take it too seriously. And he was actually good!
Oti is my girl crush too, she’s a total babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! Craig was brutal with the 3 for Bill. I know the technique was lacking, but a three seemed extremely harsh.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.