Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the strictly stories today ? One of the professionals said their partner talks a lot.. I think must be Clara??

For the first time in a very very long time, I think they've put Tess in a lovely dress! I really liked the pro performance without an audience, it was so nice and quiet without constant cheering. Can't wait to see Kelvin perform later šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
Caroline & Johannes are pairing number 1!

Clara & Aljaž are our 2nd pairing!

Thoughts?

Why does Aljaž never get any older partners? 8 series in...

Reactions: 2
Everyone going ā€œyou were my first choice!!ā€

Well youā€™re not going to say you wanted someone else are you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Harvey is so sweet, his nerves are endearing and I think people will like him. Doesnā€™t come across as having an ego at all !

Reactions: 8
Everyone going ā€œyou were my first choice!!ā€

Well youā€™re not going to say you wanted someone else are you!
Well Lulu did all those years ago didn't she, when she got paired with Brendan Cole I think. She was fuming.

I think Harvey is so sweet, his nerves are endearing and I think people will like him. Doesnā€™t come across as having an ego at all !
Was coming to say the same thing. I already knew of HRVY, and he always seemed sweet and a bit of a dork at heart. And I've officially decided I adore him already, he's just a sweetie. I know who I'm voting for.

Reactions: 3
Jamie & Karen are a great match, she excels with the extrovert characters.

Poor HRVY.

Reactions: 4
I just hope HRVY doesn't get the Argentinan tango one week as he'll be screwed if he's got Janette teaching him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.