Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they’ve already ‘leaked’ Caroline Quentin who is apparently a trained dancer and Comedian Bill Baillie
Hi everyone big Strictly fan! Hope it is true about Bill! And if so I hope katya gets him, she did wonders with Ed Balls (no I will not mention Seannnnnn😉) not overly keen on CQ.
Someone earlier mentioned no audience- that means no spoiler on DS on a sat night 😱 Flip it, might actually have to watch the Sunday results show 🤣

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone big Strictly fan! Hope it is true about Bill! And if so I hope katya gets him, she did wonders with Ed Balls (no I will not mention Seannnnnn😉) not overly keen on CQ.
Someone earlier mentioned no audience- that means no spoiler on DS on a sat night 😱 Flip it, might actually have to watch the Sunday results show 🤣
I think Oti will get Bill - the reigning champion normally gets a no-hoper! I think she could do draw out his inner dancer too though!

Reactions: 3
Max George! I wondered why he kept appearing in the press with Ryan Gigg's ex wife recently!

Caroline Quentin

Jason Bell (who?)

I'm happy to see Max George in the line up, purely because Jay McGuinness is my favourite Strictly celeb ever and they were in the same band 😅

Reactions: 1
I’m so excited! ...even if this year is going to be very different.
I think Caroline Quentin will be good as she has a dance background although she’s a bit luvvy which could wear thin quickly.
Jason Bell seems nice! And Max George will have to compete with Jay McGuinness!

I think Oti will get Bill - the reigning champion normally gets a no-hoper! I think she could do draw out his inner dancer too though!
I could see Janette getting Bill since he's 5ft6 and she's better suited to the comedy type partnerships than the contenders. Tim Lovejoy was strongly rumoured and if he's in, I'd give him to Oti as he'd probably be the token no-hoper.

As long as Katya dodges them both - after Ed, Seann & Mike in the space of 4 series, she deserves the pick of the male contestants. Probably not Max though, I feel that he'd be tabloid bait and I hope she gets an easy ride from them.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to see Max with Katya or Oti, but I think Katya maybe a a bit too tall, and Oti will probably get a duffer as she won last year which is a shame as I think they are the best female choreographers the show has got!

Although there are rumours of Jamie Laing coming back again, she could get him... 🤞🏻

But PLEASE PRODUCERS!! Give Gorka a partner and make it a goodie!! ❤

Reactions: 4
I'd love to see Max with Katya or Oti, but I think Katya maybe a a bit too tall, and Oti will probably get a duffer as she won last year which is a shame as I think they are the best female choreographers the show has got!

But PLEASE PRODUCERS!! Give Gorka a partner and make it a goodie!! ❤
Katya had Mike last year who is 2-3 inches shorter than Max so height won't be a problem if she gets him.

Gorka NEEDS a celeb - that is non negotiable in my book. :love:

Katya had Mike last year who is 2-3 inches shorter than Max so height won't be a problem if she gets him.

Gorka NEEDS a celeb - that is non negotiable in my book. :love:
I worry for Gorka (well not worry but you know what I mean) because there will be even less celebs this year...I hope he gets someone

Reactions: 2
I think Nicola will be with Janette, good height pairing and will work well for the lifts etc.

I really hope Gorka does get a partner this year! I think he will after so many people were disappointed he didn’t last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Nicola will be with Jeanette, good height pairing and will work well for the lifts etc.

I really hope Gorka does get a partner this year! I think he will after so many people were disappointed he didn’t last year.
I thought Janette too but I guess it depends whether they think Nicola or the professional should do the lifts. Maybe no lifts, I know you’re allowed to have lifts in certain dances but I don’t know if you have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m really happy about Nicola Adams, I hope it doesn’t get as much backlash from the homophobic population of the UK as the same sex dance last year got ☹😡

Also would love to know who everyone’s favourite pro is, I think mine has to be Neil and Johannes for the men and Nadiya for the women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.