Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with it nearly being September & that. I know nothing has been confirmed or serlt, but just thought I'd try strat this thread up again.
Anyone seen any rumours if celebs that might do it?
Is there any celebs you would like to see in it?
Any gossip about the pros or the judges?

So with it nearly being September & that. I know nothing has been confirmed or serlt, but just thought I'd try strat this thread up again.
Anyone seen any rumours if celebs that might do it?
Is there any celebs you would like to see in it?
Any gossip about the pros or the judges?
There's been quite a few celebrities rumoured as always leading up to when they actually get announced (which will be the start of September supposedly); I never like to assume about that because yes some of the ones that are rumoured end up doing it then there are some celebs that do it who are the ones who were never rumoured.

Bruno seems to be doing DWTS in america so they may go ahead with just the 3 judges Craig, Motsi and Shirley and mark it out of 30 or possibly bring in a 4th judge.

As the series is shorter (starting the end of october supposedly) then some of the pros will be sitting out; of course we don't know which ones yet depends on which celebs have signed up plus everyone's circumstances.

I've seen people talk about how they don't think many celebs will want to take part this year due to the whole covid situation however I see the complete opposite view. So many jobs have been cancelled this year for celebs so to think that strictly is going ahead (which is supposedly the best paying fee) is going ahead would make I think celebs want to sign up. Plus as it will be a shorter series that means less work!

Reactions: 5
There was a rumour Mark from Westlife was going on and wanted to be paired with a male dancer. The daily Star also reported Philip Scofield was keen to go on.

They've also reported the guy who plays Ian Beale is taking a break from the show soon. I wonder if he's going on and this is why he lost so much weight

Reactions: 6
Might stop them all cheating on their partners 😂
I thought the dancers and the pros would have to be locked in together for the duration of the series and before and after? Surely that would make it more likely that they would cheat?
Neil Jones has been flaunting his new girlfriend all over the papers. Shame she was gay 3 weeks ago 😄

Reactions: 3
I thought the dancers and the pros would have to be locked in together for the duration of the series and before and after? Surely that would make it more likely that they would cheat?
Neil Jones has been flaunting his new girlfriend all over the papers. Shame she was gay 3 weeks ago 😄
I think it's her twin sister who's gay.

I think most z list stars will be gagging for this series , been very little work for them this year.

same with the dancers they will all have had tours cancelled and will be skint, can’t see anyone not wanting to doit

Reactions: 6
I suspect it’s a fake relationship and he prefers men.
I still don't understand how he couldn't be open about being gay or bisexual.

Though I live in hope because I do proper fancy Neil. Something about him does it for me a lot. Not just his ginger hair. 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just saw it’s only on from the 24th of October this year! (Until the 19th of December)
that’s so much shorter!

Neil is a bit of an alright 😜
Not keen on his new lady friend? She seems a bit OTT and has just come out of a very intense relationship.

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn Beckham - Model/Photographer and son of the Beckham’s
‘Model’ ‘photographer’ phaahaa
His photography’s tit and he’s just a model for the Beckham name. He is clearly desperate for fame.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.