Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
Johannes using Gorka’s pic ❤😫😭
How amazing.
I read all the comments under it from all the pros and even Motsi they were so amazing it’s just so clear how much he adores Gemma and Mia. Bless him. Still not over the daylight robbery of his glitterball.

Reactions: 12

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can’t imagine there will ever be a James or Brendon type on Strictly again. Even though it made for good television when they kicked off at the judges.

• Sad

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Absolutely fuming with Craig for not giving Maisie's quickstep a 10 - that was the absolute best dance of the series and the perfect ending! And Gorka doing a cartwheel in his raspberry suit was just 😍😍😍

Gutted they didn't win, but happy for Oti and Bill. As soon as they'd done their showdance, they had it in the bag

• Heart
  • Angry

nrs264

VIP Member
I'm surprised Kelvin Fletcher hasn't posted anything on Instagram about Oti winning. Danny Mac has and it seems like as the last winner its something you would do to support your former partner.

I hope they don't bring Kevin Clifton back, he is so smug and arrogant and only wants to come back because theatre is closed, although Strictly Ballrooms tour has been rescheduled

glasgow27

VIP Member
I would imagine Tom Daley will pop up at something, he is coming to the end of his diving career. He could also do the first male pairing.
Suggested it already but Tom & Gorka would make my 2021. I think he'll end up doing it soon since he's the type who will want to stay in the media after retiring.

Reactions: 11

OtherMoon

VIP Member
  • Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
So I think we can conclude we are all a fan of a jive after that 😂
Also Gorka in that jive with Alexandra ❤😭😫😍🔥

Also crying at Bruce Forsythe 😭 what a legend ❤

Another also I cried more at Caroline doing the Charleston than her show dance it was just perfection and she looked like she was having the time of her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
Am I evil to want someone really terrible next year? I'd love for someone to break Quentin Wilson's record low score of 8/40.

I saw a little bit of the Austrian version - a politician from their version of UKIP got mostly single figure scores and stayed until the semi final. His semi final scores were 4/40 + 5/40. A total of 9/80, next lowest score on the leaderboard was 72/80!

• Haha
  • Wow

BonBon27

VIP Member
Kevin, Ian Waite or Anton as presenters? I don't think any could carry a show plus they are among the most irritating pros the show has ever had.

BBC would probably pick Ore. :(
Ugh I take it all back, leave Tess where she is forever! If Ore was presenting I actually wouldn’t watch 🤬

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
I hope that a pro who hasn't won before wins next year. I was quite excited for a pro to win twice but in hindsight, I think two in a row for Oti just fell flat for me, I'd have liked to have seen someone else lift the trophy.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Danny Mac and his wife Carley are having a baby 🥺 delighted for them but how could he do this to me?!?!

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
Curtis Pritchard sounds like a character from Fireman Sam to me. Friends with that annoying little shit that's always setting fire to tea towels.

• Haha
  • Heart