Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that. Interesting when she announced her relationship she didn't need to mention him to get any headlines.

I couldn't stand him when he was on tge show but has anyone listened to Kevin's podcast about the show? He's not afraid to criticise the dances or judges without making it a slag off fest and can't believe I'm saying it but think he'd be really good judge. Just goes to show what a absolute mess AJ is and how to leave a show with a bit of maturity, class and not completely screw up your chances of future work.
I've listened to the odd bits here and there and it's interesting to have his perspective, and Joanne's too. I'm no Kevin fan but he makes some good points about how pros should be rewarded more for taking risks, even if they don't quite work sometimes. Although I have to roll my eyes every time he praises someone and then can't resist adding that he did that particular move or whatever first, usually with Stacey 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His girlfriend seems to conveniently have a story to sell to the paper's everyday about AJ. Seems to struggle to find any pictures of her not just in her underwear though.

I'm still laughing about the idea someone would pay £10k to kill her just because she's dating AJ. Surely Curtis hasn't made that much yet
Girlfriend? More like a beard 😂

Does anyone remember when Curtis and AJ got ‘attacked‘ in a nightclub? As far as I can recall they never got anyone for it, despite there CCTV in there. I always thought that was a publicity stunt, and low and behold shortly after Curtis ends up on Love Island.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up! Harvey’s VT, dance and fake crying made me eye roll about 2837483 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably an unpopular opinion but I really like the couples choice!

However, I think it should be reserved for around the quarter/semi finals where the couples do two dances. That way one would be the couples choice and the other a ballroom/latin

Probably an unpopular opinion but I really like the couples choice!

However, I think it should be reserved for around the quarter/semi finals where the couples do two dances. That way one would be the couples choice and the other a ballroom/latin
I agree - I feel it’s an ‘easy’ pass to the next round as I think everyone does well at the couples choice because it seems easier and the judges always score it well. Correct me if I’m wrong but has ANYONE gone out doing couples choice??

Reactions: 5
I agree - I feel it’s an ‘easy’ pass to the next round as I think everyone does well at the couples choice because it seems easier and the judges always score it well. Correct me if I’m wrong but has ANYONE gone out doing couples choice??
michelle visage last year with her vogue at Blackpool. I think that was a couples choice.

Reactions: 6
michelle visage last year with her vogue at Blackpool. I think that was a couples choice.
Oh yes!!! Thank you HandmadeMama - it was indeed!
I think the song and moves obviously have massive significance for a community, but I’m not sure how much dance content there was in it which maybe why it saw her go out.

Oh yes!!! Thank you HandmadeMama - it was indeed!
I think the song and moves obviously have massive significance for a community, but I’m not sure how much dance content there was in it which maybe why it saw her go out.
It was such a big risk - shame because she wasn’t half bad. Definitely not enough dance content, just walking around and voguing while Gio danced around her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dave Thorp has now confirmed that the bottom two is Clara and Jamie, with Clara going home. Shirley and Motsi voted Jamie to stay, Craig voted Clara.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If JJ keeps blubbing about his kids, he should just go home. I think even he’s shocked he’s still there.

Dave Thorp has now confirmed that the bottom two is Clara and Jamie, with Clara going home. Shirley and Motsi voted Jamie to stay, Craig voted Clara.
Poor Clara :(. WHEN will JJ go? This is turning into a Bobby Bones situation (if you watch DWTS, you'll know what I mean).

Reactions: 7
Probably the right decision given the mistakes last night. Frustrating when she was so good the first few weeks though!

Reactions: 2
Girlfriend? More like a beard 😂

Does anyone remember when Curtis and AJ got ‘attacked‘ in a nightclub? As far as I can recall they never got anyone for it, despite there CCTV in there. I always thought that was a publicity stunt, and low and behold shortly after Curtis ends up on Love Island.
I don't think that one was for publicity - they did seem legitimately injured and Curtis had to drop out of DWTS Ireland that year because of it so I don't believe that one was faked. Quite a few of the SCD male pros have been attacked - Giovanni & Pasha also got attacked at some point last year.

Then there was the Gorka situation in Blackpool though I think there may have been more to that story. It never got reported and he and this then fiancee broke up very soon after. Not making up theories as something obviously did happen to him but the way it was reported didn't really add up.

Yes, the thing with Gorka was odd wasn‘t it? He had a took knocked out as well. I think the real story was that his girlfriend at the time hit him and he didn’t want her to get into trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Probably the right decision given the mistakes last night. Frustrating when she was so good the first few weeks though!
It is frustrating isn’t it. Especially when you take in to account the fact that everyone else’s routines seem to be so much more complicated than JJs but because he can do a simple routine well(ish) He comes out higher than those making mistakes in a far more complicated routine. If that makes sense?

quite surprised how many people on DS appear to be in a snit about this, when she was very obviously the worst last night. It is a shame but I voted for her last week as felt she deserved more chance, but didn’t last night

Reactions: 3
quite surprised how many people on DS appear to be in a snit about this, when she was very obviously the worst last night. It is a shame but I voted for her last week as felt she deserved more chance, but didn’t last night
I don’t know what happened, I’ve never seen anything like it on Strictly. And then with Claudia, she said something like “don’t worry, I still had fun!” Eh good for you but we didn’t have fun watching it. I didn’t vote for her last night either, I didn’t feel I could!

Reactions: 7
Yes, the thing with Gorka was odd wasn‘t it? He had a took knocked out as well. I think the real story was that his girlfriend at the time hit him and he didn’t want her to get into trouble.
😮 when did this happen? Can’t remember this at all.. what happened?

😮 when did this happen? Can’t remember this at all.. what happened?
He was punched in a nightclub in Blackpool when they were there for the show in 2016 and his front teeth were knocked out. Well that was what they said happened....

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.