Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week it was ten from me for Karen's abs, now it's a ten for Karen's shoulders and back. Damn girl

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love when they use that sort of music. I really liked it!
Nah I think it’s a nice change but it felt very intense for me and the tempo changed so much, my anxiety in my stomach was going like 🐜🦟🐜🦟 but i can appreciate it worked for them! It’s hard to explain I’m sorry if I don’t make sense lol

I think this will be good. Last year Karim’s couple choice was my favourite even though I know a lot of people didn’t like it.

I hate ever single couples choice "sob story" ever.
Why can’t they just dance zzzz

Reactions: 3
Tess is a beautiful lady but that dress is not doing her any favours, I think it’s the awful colour 🥴

Reactions: 8
Whoever guessed that HRVY was bringing back the nan for the VT, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

edit: too many typos need to stop drinking and strictly-ing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor poor Clara - I felt so bad for her! She looked so flat footed (probably the shoes as someone has said) and she spent quite a bit of time looking at Alijaz for prompts. Gutted for her as a cracking song and jive is always popular.

I love Jamie - he’s infectious, doesn’t take himself seriously and gives it everything. His teeth are like Ross’ from Friends though 🤣

Ah Harvey’s nans been mentioned 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know pretty much everyone here dislikes HRVY, but I really like him, I think he is sweet. And I loved that dance! A lot!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.